Trying out an LSAT Livestream for tutoring

retaking23

Re: Trying out an LSAT Livestream for tutoring

Postby retaking23 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:16 am

Reframe wrote:Okay. I put a couple things up at http://www.reframeyourgames.com - the tl;dr text is just copied and pasted from an old draft of the introduction to a games-centric prep book (I never wrote anything except the introduction). It should tell you a little bit about what to expect. Hope to see you all tomorrow!

Just checked out your site and you notice that you have times listed there. Are those in EST? I'd want to check it out if they were.

Reframe

Postby Reframe » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:24 am

retaking23 wrote:
Reframe wrote:Okay. I put a couple things up at http://www.reframeyourgames.com - the tl;dr text is just copied and pasted from an old draft of the introduction to a games-centric prep book (I never wrote anything except the introduction). It should tell you a little bit about what to expect. Hope to see you all tomorrow!

Just checked out your site and you notice that you have times listed there. Are those in EST? I'd want to check it out if they were.

Yup! I realize it's a little soon, but I wanted to make sure to at least try things out this weekend since I figured a lot of people would be busy during the week.

Reframe

Postby Reframe » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:03 pm

Okay - so - this is happening! I'm still testing out the streaming software; the internal mic is picking up a bit too much laptop noise (fan etc.), so audio might be a little rough today.

Reframe

Postby Reframe » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:36 pm

Well, now I'm starting to think that I should have given people a bit more warning!

I'll try this again later tonight - in about three hours, at around 8:30PM Eastern - and schedule something a bit more definite for later in the week.

Trajectory

Postby Trajectory » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:34 pm

I just checked out the website and saw that link to justinTV or whatever it was, is that how we view this? I noticed I missed everything today as well. Did we have to join any program to interact?

Reframe

Postby Reframe » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:37 pm

Trajectory wrote:I just checked out the website and saw that link to justinTV or whatever it was, is that how we view this? I noticed I missed everything today as well. Did we have to join any program to interact?

It's okay - I think I didn't give people enough warning that I would be starting up.

That's how we'll be doing it for now, yeah. I might switch to a Hangout or something like that later. I also think I need to buy an external microphone - the internal mic was picking up way too much noise from my fan and stuff like that. For now, at least, all you need to do to interact is sign up at Justin.tv and join the chat.

I'll probably be trying for Wednesday evening for the next session. I think I'll try and set up a six- or eight-hour "crash course" in my method and see how that goes, maybe over the course of three or four different evenings over the next two weeks.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”