Another one! Cancel or not?

inevitable510

Another one! Cancel or not?

Postby inevitable510 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:40 am

Usually LG is my best section and I am used to getting perfects on that section during my PT. Yesterday, my nerves got the better of me and I'm fairly positive I missed -5 on what I thought was a fairly easy LG section. It was the only one so I know it wasn't experimental. I ran out of time so I just filled in randoms for those 5. LR was the usual and RC was brutal. Should I cancel? This is my first real LSAT and I plan on retaking it in October. I'm shooting for CCN - do any of those schools average LSATs? Should I let the score come as it is so I can use it as motivation to do better in October? Thanks, God speed for a favorable curve. :)

mehiguess

Re: Another one! Cancel or not?

Postby mehiguess » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:44 am

inevitable510 wrote:Usually LG is my best section and I am used to getting perfects on that section during my PT. Yesterday, my nerves got the better of me and I'm fairly positive I missed -5 on what I thought was a fairly easy LG section. It was the only one so I know it wasn't experimental. I ran out of time so I just filled in randoms for those 5. LR was the usual and RC was brutal. Should I cancel? This is my first real LSAT and I plan on retaking it in October. I'm shooting for CCN - do any of those schools average LSATs? Should I let the score come as it is so I can use it as motivation to do better in October? Thanks, God speed for a favorable curve. :)

I wouldn't be in a rush to cancel. When the score gets released you can see what type of problems you missed and use that when you study. Also, you may be surprised and have done better than you think. In any case, I don't believe schools average scores anyway so you're fine there.

Nova

Re: Another one! Cancel or not?

Postby Nova » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:45 am

I'm shooting for CCN - do any of those schools average LSATs?

no

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”