Manhattan on top of PS?

spinspunsugar

Manhattan on top of PS?

Postby spinspunsugar » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:56 pm

I've gone through the PS LG and LR Bibles pretty thoroughly and I've got a good hold on their methods but I think I'm going to order the Manhattan bundle to try and improve LR (my worst section) and see if I can improve LG speed.

Should I continue to revise the PS bibles and methods while I wait on receiving the Manhattans or will that just confuse me when I start the Manhattans? I'm not too sure how different the methods really are. Can they be complementary?

magickware

Re: Manhattan on top of PS?

Postby magickware » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:14 pm

LR is complementary.

LG is not, but that's really because there's a variety of ways to approach certain game types, and all of them work. It's just about being comfortable with what you have.

mx23250

Re: Manhattan on top of PS?

Postby mx23250 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:07 pm

magickware wrote:LR is complementary.

LG is not, but that's really because there's a variety of ways to approach certain game types, and all of them work. It's just about being comfortable with what you have.

Agreed. I started out with all 3 PS books but recently got the Manhattan LR and RC and I've found them to be complimentary and helpful thus far in the first couple weeks of using the Manhattan books. I figured I could use all the extra tips/advice I could get. I didn't get the LG Manhattan since the PS method worked perfect for me and I'm down to averaging -1 per LG section with PS alone.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”