RodneyRuxin

Re: Is Kaplan that bad?

Postby RodneyRuxin » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:18 pm

I have never heard one person swear by kaplan

Dr. Dre

Postby Dr. Dre » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:39 pm

ManoftheHour wrote:
Nova wrote:The fact your teacher could have scored a 163 is what seals Kaplan courses as a joke

This. And don't take Princeton Review either. I was a SAT tutor there. To teach, you have to score a 1800. This one girl couldn't do it, but they let her take it home to redo it. At. Home. Wtf...

you were an SAT tutor?

what'd you get on the SAT?

thelawdoctor

Postby thelawdoctor » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:46 pm

RodneyRuxin wrote:I have never heard one person swear by kaplan

What about swear at?

JSRarri

Postby JSRarri » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:33 pm

I've learned more in one week with Powerscore than I did in 3 months with Kaplan, no lie. While in Kaplan we were taught about my teacher's obsession with seltzer water and his experience in Kazakhstan with a retarded man and a donkey.

thelawdoctor

Postby thelawdoctor » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:14 pm

JSRarri wrote:I've learned more in one week with Powerscore than I did in 3 months with Kaplan, no lie. While in Kaplan we were taught about my teacher's obsession with seltzer water and his experience in Kazakhstan with a retarded man and a donkey.

must know rest of story!!!!!

JSRarri

Postby JSRarri » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:46 pm

thelawdoctor wrote:
JSRarri wrote:I've learned more in one week with Powerscore than I did in 3 months with Kaplan, no lie. While in Kaplan we were taught about my teacher's obsession with seltzer water and his experience in Kazakhstan with a retarded man and a donkey.

must know rest of story!!!!!

Ha. My instructor spent time out there doing volunteer work and told us about a retarded man he spent time with at a family's house he visited. The family had a donkey, and he swears that this donkey did many things for the retarded man such as take his plates away after he ate, cuddled with the man when he looked sad, and that the retarded man somehow communicated with the donkey by giving him orders using weird sounding noises. This has all contributed to his belief that retarded people are somehow special beings and possess telepathic powers that allow them communicate with animals.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”