Withdraw
20%
Sit
80%

Total votes: 5

Benable

June LSAT and Kidney Stones

Postby Benable » Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:53 pm

Hey there, this is my first post although I've been browsing the forums all summer.
I'm currently registered to sit for the exam on Monday. I've been PTing under testing conditions on a pretty regular schedule and scoring about where I would like to on the actual exam. Given that I am taking tomorrow off, today is my last study/review/PT day. My issue is this: I spent the night in the emergency room the night before last and found out that I've got a kidney stone. I was out most of yesterday catching up on sleep and on painkillers which was a wasted day. Today I've been reviewing and a have done a little drilling but haven't completed a PT yet.

Currently, the pain is pretty unpredictable. It seems to be random and hasn't come today. Should I withdraw from the exam on Monday? I won't perform well if it happens on test day and I'm assuming I won't perform well on painkillers.

What are you thoughts?

rinkrat19

Re: June LSAT and Kidney Stones

Postby rinkrat19 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:58 pm

Seems like you might be fine. I'd take it, since it's too late to get your money back or change the date, right? If the pain hits during the test, cancel and leave early.

dubster101

Postby dubster101 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:37 pm

rinkrat19 wrote:Seems like you might be fine. I'd take it, since it's too late to get your money back or change the date, right? If the pain hits during the test, cancel and leave early.

This. You can't your money back as is, so you might as well sit for the rest. Assuming you don't have pain, you should be fine. If the pain acts up, just leave and cancel your score.

SteelPenguin

Postby SteelPenguin » Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:33 pm

Is this your first test? If so, then I say go ahead and do take it. You have a very valid addendum should you end up having to cancel

LDVM4334

Postby LDVM4334 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:33 am

Can always take, then cancel. The school literally only cares about your highest score, outside of the T6.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”