Dealing With Small Desks Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
davyboy

New

Dealing With Small Desks

Post by davyboy » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:14 am

Just scoped out my test center. Very tiny desks. Will definitely have to place the answer sheet on top of the side of the booklet I'm not working on. Any tips on working with small desks? There won't even be any space for my extra pencils.

rebexness

Gold

Re: Dealing With Small Desks

Post by rebexness » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:19 am

davyboy wrote:Just scoped out my test center. Very tiny desks. Will definitely have to place the answer sheet on top of the side of the booklet I'm not working on. Any tips on working with small desks? There won't even be any space for my extra pencils.
I put the fresh pencils on the seat next to me (slightly curved edges, so they didn't roll) and threw the dull ones under the desk.

PourMeTea

Platinum

Post removed.

Post by PourMeTea » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:23 am

Post removed.
Last edited by PourMeTea on Fri May 08, 2015 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

davyboy

New

Post by davyboy » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:24 am

The seats next to me are flipped up unfortunately so the pencils will fall off....

SteelPenguin

Silver

Post by SteelPenguin » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:31 am

PourMeTea wrote:
davyboy wrote:Just scoped out my test center. Very tiny desks. Will definitely have to place the answer sheet on top of the side of the booklet I'm not working on. Any tips on working with small desks? There won't even be any space for my extra pencils.
arm-adillo pencil case
Why wasn't this posted in the pencil thread?!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

itachiuchiha

Silver

Post by itachiuchiha » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:00 am

how have you dealt with small things before?

TheMostDangerousLG

Gold

Post by TheMostDangerousLG » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:06 am

Did we ever figure out an actual solution for this..? :?

che3055

New

Post by che3055 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:44 am

I took a test at a center like described - auditorium style seating, with flip up desks and flip up seats. The room was big enough that it allowed for each person to use two desks, one to the left of them and one to the right of them. Being a righty I kept my test book on the right desk, answer sheet on the left desk (bringing it over only to bubble in my answers - this was an adjustment for me, I'm used to filling in each answer as I go), extra pencils/watch on the armrest.

FloridaCoastalorbust

Silver

Post by FloridaCoastalorbust » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:58 am

when you bomb it today practice for your retake on small desks

TheMostDangerousLG

Gold

Post by TheMostDangerousLG » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:05 am

FloridaCoastalorbust wrote:when you bomb it today practice for your retake on small desks
Oh, hey, go fuck yourself. :D
che3055 wrote:I took a test at a center like described - auditorium style seating, with flip up desks and flip up seats. The room was big enough that it allowed for each person to use two desks, one to the left of them and one to the right of them. Being a righty I kept my test book on the right desk, answer sheet on the left desk (bringing it over only to bubble in my answers - this was an adjustment for me, I'm used to filling in each answer as I go), extra pencils/watch on the armrest.
Ah, smart! I'm pretty sure this is the worst case scenario for my test center, so I'll have to steal this idea (assuming the proctors allow it). But hopefully it'll just be tables!

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”