Anyone else having these issues?

Young Marino

Anyone else having these issues?

Postby Young Marino » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:40 pm

Twice this week I've woken up in the middle of the night in a stressed mood, stayed up for about an hour and thankfully, able to get back to sleep for another 4 or 5 hours. I know this is attributed to this stupid test. I went really hard weds and yesterday covering about 3 pts worth of material. I'm hoping to drill lightly tomorrow (taking today and sunday off) before test day monday. So is my waking up in the middle of the night a bad sign? Anyone else having similar issues?

magickware

Re: Anyone else having these issues?

Postby magickware » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:43 pm

Go watch comedies that you enjoy for an entire day. Laugh a lot. Get the stress out of your system.

Personally I'm having second thoughts about taking the test, even though I'm fairly certain that I cannot improve anymore without having a radical change in my entire outlook on life, and I'm starting to get very very anxious.

Young Marino

Re: Anyone else having these issues?

Postby Young Marino » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:49 pm

magickware wrote:Go watch comedies that you enjoy for an entire day. Laugh a lot. Get the stress out of your system.

Personally I'm having second thoughts about taking the test, even though I'm fairly certain that I cannot improve anymore without having a radical change in my entire outlook on life, and I'm starting to get very very anxious.

I've been watching family guy all morning and went for a run earlier. I just want to get my mind off the test but man it's tough. I think the best thing you can do is relax and get a massage

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”