3-4 Month Study Schedule

tanyrseay

3-4 Month Study Schedule

Postby tanyrseay » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:21 pm

After coming out of a Kaplan course, I've decided to withdraw from the June Test and go for the October date instead. My Logic Games and Logical Reasoning Bibles are their way. I now have the entire summer to study (aside from a part time job). My diagnostic was a horrible, 143. I'm up to a 150. Now that I have new books on the way and seemingly unlimited practice tests, what do you recommend next? Does anyone have a good, day by day or week by week plan for conquering the LSAT using these materials?

SDtoDavisTo...

Re: 3-4 Month Study Schedule

Postby SDtoDavisTo... » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:56 pm

tanyrseay wrote:After coming out of a Kaplan course, I've decided to withdraw from the June Test and go for the October date instead. My Logic Games and Logical Reasoning Bibles are their way. I now have the entire summer to study (aside from a part time job). My diagnostic was a horrible, 143. I'm up to a 150. Now that I have new books on the way and seemingly unlimited practice tests, what do you recommend next? Does anyone have a good, day by day or week by week plan for conquering the LSAT using these materials?

I'm in very similar shoes, interested in the same information!

ryanfaro

Postby ryanfaro » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:34 pm

LSATblog has some good schedules

kiyoku

Postby kiyoku » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:29 pm

http://www.top-law-schools.com/lsat.html

I wanted to say a lot because I'm in a similar situation (although I had already started and i'm seeing results already), but the link above has it all man.

I'm using Manhattan series now and it's just awesome. I can't wait to start on the Powerscore Bibles.

As for sched developing, I think it's based on your own motivation and goals.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”