Should I write in June?

Patrick.Bateman.

Should I write in June?

Postby Patrick.Bateman. » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:37 am

I have been very consistently hitting the score, or above the score (on practice tests), that I need to gain entrance to my law school of choice. Just recently I have taken a dip in my last two practice tests. I usually feel very on the ball, but after studying extensively, and possibly neglecting my health, I felt like I could barely even focus on my last two practice exams. Should I postpone my write? What do you guys think my best course of action is this close to the exam? Any help would be much appreciated.

I guess you could say that the main issue is that material I normally would read and it would register immediately is now very difficult for me to process quickly all of a sudden, and I feel almost sick when I do an LSAT question right now, almost like my mind is fighting it or rejecting it.

NoWorries

Re: Should I write in June?

Postby NoWorries » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:54 am

Unless this is some new font I think you should focus on learning the proper usage of the word write.

TheMostDangerousLG

Postby TheMostDangerousLG » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:08 am

NoWorries wrote:Unless this is some new font I think you should focus on learning the proper usage of the word write.

It's the British usage.

OP, you might be burnt out. I would take a day off, get some sleep, and take a PT in a couple days. Two tests don't tell a lot on there own, and the low scoring may just be a temporary blip.

Patrick.Bateman.

Postby Patrick.Bateman. » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:21 am

NoWorries wrote:Unless this is some new font I think you should focus on learning the proper usage of the word write.

Ya I am Canadian man and that is the terminology we use over here but thanks anyways. Certain places in the world have different ways of referring to the same thing.

Patrick.Bateman.

Postby Patrick.Bateman. » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:23 am

Hopefully you are right. I think i will just take a break and then see how my next test goes. Thanks for the advice.

TheMostDangerousLG

Postby TheMostDangerousLG » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:59 am

Patrick.Bateman. wrote:Hopefully you are right. I think i will just take a break and then see how my next test goes. Thanks for the advice.

No problem, hope it works out!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”