LSAT test day- taking medicine

kaquino

LSAT test day- taking medicine

Postby kaquino » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:00 pm

hi!

Does anyone know if we're allowed to take medicine during the test, and not during the break? I have to take mine at a certain time, and it falls within the hours of the actual test.

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this, I don't want to be flagged as violating a rule if they catch me leaning down and popping a pill in my mouth :?

TheMostDangerousLG

Re: LSAT test day- taking medicine

Postby TheMostDangerousLG » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:18 pm

kaquino wrote:hi!

Does anyone know if we're allowed to take medicine during the test, and not during the break? I have to take mine at a certain time, and it falls within the hours of the actual test.

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this, I don't want to be flagged as violating a rule if they catch me leaning down and popping a pill in my mouth :?

You *have* to take it at that time? I'd contact your doctor and see how you can go about slightly adjusting your schedule before the test so that you can take it another time, or whether it's okay to take it an hour later one time.

bp shinners

Postby bp shinners » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:21 am

TheMostDangerousLG wrote:
kaquino wrote:hi!

You *have* to take it at that time? I'd contact your doctor and see how you can go about slightly adjusting your schedule before the test so that you can take it another time, or whether it's okay to take it an hour later one time.

And if that doesn't work, call the LSAC and hash it out with them. Don't rely on it working out on test day. If you just lean over and pop a pill, the proctor might have an issue with it.

crestor

Postby crestor » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:34 pm

After the proctor wastes time going over all the superfluous stuff, are we allowed to take a bathroom break right before the test? I have read some proctors do and most do not. If so, just go to the bathroom OP.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”