Best Tutoring Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
The Dark Kite

Bronze

Best Tutoring

Post by The Dark Kite » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:55 am

I used BluePrint for my prep classes and I also used their tutoring services which were pretty good. I've decided I'm pretty weak in RC still and am going to take advantage of tutoring for the next couple of months to get it tighter.

I was going to just go with BluePrint again but do you guys know if Power Score or Kaplan or any of the other prep courses offer better tutors?

Micdiddy

Gold

Re: Best Tutoring

Post by Micdiddy » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:30 pm

The Dark Kite wrote:I used BluePrint for my prep classes and I also used their tutoring services which were pretty good. I've decided I'm pretty weak in RC still and am going to take advantage of tutoring for the next couple of months to get it tighter.

I was going to just go with BluePrint again but do you guys know if Power Score or Kaplan or any of the other prep courses offer better tutors?
Doesn't really matter between the big 4, just don't go with Kaplan. If you're already familiar with BP you can do that, unless you think their RC strategy is not working for you, then try one of the others.

bp shinners

Gold

Post by bp shinners » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:02 pm

The Dark Kite wrote:I used BluePrint for my prep classes and I also used their tutoring services which were pretty good. I've decided I'm pretty weak in RC still and am going to take advantage of tutoring for the next couple of months to get it tighter.

Hey TDK,

Sorry to hear you're still having issues with RC! If you have any questions about how to implement our strategies, let me know. Also, did you check out the RC markups for the passages in the course? We just rolled them out for the Spring courses, so not everyone knows that they're there. It's got explanations for each question, as well as a "running narrative" of the passage to let you know what you should be thinking while going through it.

Br3v

Gold

Post by Br3v » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:25 pm

I don't know anything about tutors. I also don't know anything about kaplan or BP in general, but I know the one complaint a lot of people have with PS is RC. I hear a lot of people like Manhattan for RC.
BP seems legit though and they (obviously ^) have a presence on TLS so if you like them then stick with them.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”