I've compiled over 100 mixed games and they've really helped

MiracleNeeded

I've compiled over 100 mixed games and they've really helped

Postby MiracleNeeded » Wed May 29, 2013 7:54 pm

If anyone would like a PDF of the games, they range in difficulty, and are mixed. They're great to play over and over again to increase speed and familiarity.

Nova

Re: I've compiled over 100 mixed games and they've really helped

Postby Nova » Wed May 29, 2013 7:58 pm

are you talking about real lsat games? Cause, although your heart is in the right place, youre not allowed to distribute those on TLS

TLS would like to remind its users that it is unlawful to share or distribute copies of copyrighted materials.

meegee

Postby meegee » Wed May 29, 2013 8:48 pm

Is there a chance you can post or supply (or pm) the list of the PT/Game# according to type and difficulty? Without giving out the actual LSAT questions/PDFs.

In addition, how did you break the games down into their classifications? Through Manhattan's categorization, Powerscore's categorization, etc?

MiracleNeeded

Postby MiracleNeeded » Wed May 29, 2013 10:01 pm

meegee wrote:Is there a chance you can post or supply (or pm) the list of the PT/Game# according to type and difficulty? Without giving out the actual LSAT questions/PDFs.

In addition, how did you break the games down into their classifications? Through Manhattan's categorization, Powerscore's categorization, etc?

I first used my own judgment based on how I did with the games, then I took the most difficult ones and found that they were either late games, ie, they were from the 3rd or 4th section, or they were from the early to mid 90s, this shames are amazingly hard by the way. You'll have some sequencing games up front, really easy stuff, then you'll have progressively harder ones, grouping starts to creep in then it breaks into mixed games and early 90s games of all categories.

MiracleNeeded

Postby MiracleNeeded » Wed May 29, 2013 10:02 pm

Nova wrote:are you talking about real lsat games? Cause, although your heart is in the right place, youre not allowed to distribute those on TLS

TLS would like to remind its users that it is unlawful to share or distribute copies of copyrighted materials.

Hi, thanks for the info, I did not realize this. If if anyone would like info on how I compiled the games, please pm me.

Clearly

Postby Clearly » Thu May 30, 2013 8:03 pm

MiracleNeeded wrote:
Nova wrote:are you talking about real lsat games? Cause, although your heart is in the right place, youre not allowed to distribute those on TLS

Hi, thanks for the info, I did not realize this. If if anyone would like info on how I compiled the games, please pm me.

Did you really think you can freely distribute 25 sections worth of official logic games?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”