help me get back to reality

help me get back to reality

Postby jad0re » Sun May 26, 2013 5:00 pm

how do I stay diligent and motivated for the June LSAT??
Last edited by jad0re on Sun May 26, 2013 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: help me get back to reality

Postby RhymesLikeDimes » Sun May 26, 2013 5:10 pm

It's two weeks from tomorrow... that's really all you should need. I've slacked off like crazy this past month, but I'm feeling really amped for the next two weeks of prep.

Re: help me get back to reality

Postby ManoftheHour » Sun May 26, 2013 5:14 pm

Hey, we're in the same boat. 3rd time retaker as well. Feeling pretty good right now. Just notched a 170+ score on my last PT with plenty of time left in each section (except for RC).

I find it helpful to just relax. I choked on my 2nd retake mainly because I succumbed to pressure. I ended up half assing the exam and canceling my score at the end. The worst part was the fact that the exam had a very generous curve. I should have just stayed focused and did the best that I could. Well, lesson learned. As a 3rd time retaker with two weeks before the exam, I don't think we can be overconfident. I think being confident at this point is in our best interest.

Have a scheduled set. I have six more PTs lined up before my actual exam. I'm spacing them out evenly and in different environments and time so that I am adapting to "unexpected circumstances."

On your "off time," just do some LR drills and redo some games for "fun." You'll be fine.

Cheers to obtaining our goals in two weeks.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”