Test Day Routine for June test? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Daily_Double

Silver

Re: Test Day Routine for June test?

Post by Daily_Double » Thu May 30, 2013 3:10 pm

American Psycho.

TheMostDangerousLG

Gold

Post by TheMostDangerousLG » Thu May 30, 2013 3:56 pm

Mr. Lahey wrote:I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine.
In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches (I can do 1,000 now).
After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleansing lotion. I the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser; then a honey almond body scrub; and on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older; then moisturizer; then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

On the morning of the LSAT, I simply am not there .
Loooooool. Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?

linkx13

Bronze

Post by linkx13 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:39 pm

Thought I would give this a bump for tomorrow's crowd!

SteelPenguin

Silver

Post by SteelPenguin » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:09 pm

TheMostDangerousLG wrote:
Mr. Lahey wrote:I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine.
In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches (I can do 1,000 now).
After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleansing lotion. I the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser; then a honey almond body scrub; and on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older; then moisturizer; then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

On the morning of the LSAT, I simply am not there .
Loooooool. Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?
Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in ’83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He’s been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far much more bitter, cynical sense of humour.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”