aiming for hys - lsat in june or oct?

questionsandanswers

aiming for hys - lsat in june or oct?

Postby questionsandanswers » Mon May 20, 2013 11:44 pm

I'm aiming for HYS.
I'm currently fixed at a score of 174, but whereas my weak point had been LR in the past (i used to get around -6 out of only LR and occasionally -1 at RC) now, after hard LR drilling, my weak point is suddenly RC (still getting -1 or -2 at LR but suddenly -4 or -5 at RC). It's really frustrating because I'm fixed at the same score I started from.
I am registered for the June test on June 23rd (I am an international from Asia), but I have finals the same week and I will not be able to focus solely on the LSAT for a couple of weeks. Would taking the Oct test significantly decrease my chances at HYS? Or will I be able to get back to my 'normal' RC scores?

Re: aiming for hys - lsat in june or oct?

Postby 062914123 » Mon May 20, 2013 11:45 pm

Last edited by 062914123 on Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

questionsandanswers

Re: aiming for hys - lsat in june or oct?

Postby questionsandanswers » Mon May 20, 2013 11:48 pm

bee wrote:
questionsandanswers wrote:I'm aiming for HYS.
I'm currently fixed at a score of 174, but whereas my weak point had been LR in the past (i used to get around -6 out of only LR and occasionally -1 at RC) now, after hard LR drilling, my weak point is suddenly RC (still getting -1 or -2 at LR but suddenly -4 or -5 at RC). It's really frustrating because I'm fixed at the same score I started from.
I am registered for the June test on June 23rd (I am an international from Asia), but I have finals the same week and I will not be able to focus solely on the LSAT for a couple of weeks. Would taking the Oct test significantly decrease my chances at HYS? Or will I be able to get back to my 'normal' RC scores?

October test is fine. Did you move from older RCs to newer RCs?

no i'm mixing old and new tests..

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”