Marijuana and Study

JamesDean1955

Re: Marijuana and Study

Postby JamesDean1955 » Wed May 22, 2013 5:51 pm

JazzOne wrote:
monadologist wrote:
JazzOne wrote:
laxbrah420 wrote:vaping? are you 17? inhale your smoke like a man.

+1

Man up. Smoke a blunt in the car on the way to the exam. 174. Profit.

ETA: Works for the bar exam too!

I may be considered the ultimate girly-man when you find out that not only do i vape my pot, but i use e-cigarettes as well.
But w/e, I could still kick yo bitch asses!

Edit: FWIW - I was a pack a day smoker and heavy bong toker for years and years, by switching to vaping all of the above, I am healthier, can do much more physically,
and don't have the health worries that I did as a smoker

Everything you just said is TTT.

Nah that shit's legit.

lsatyolo

Postby lsatyolo » Wed May 22, 2013 5:55 pm

monadologist wrote:
JazzOne wrote:
laxbrah420 wrote:vaping? are you 17? inhale your smoke like a man.

+1

Man up. Smoke a blunt in the car on the way to the exam. 174. Profit.

ETA: Works for the bar exam too!

I may be considered the ultimate girly-man when you find out that not only do i vape my pot, but i use e-cigarettes as well.
But w/e, I could still kick yo bitch asses!

Edit: FWIW - I was a pack a day smoker and heavy bong toker for years and years, by switching to vaping all of the above, I am healthier, can do much more physically,
and don't have the health worries that I did as a smoker

Not to mention the fact that you can actually save a buncha dope.

Blair89

Postby Blair89 » Wed May 22, 2013 5:57 pm

Squintz805 wrote:I mean Jesus, next think you know everyone will be talking about what's better for the LSAT: Indicas or Sativas...lol

I don't smoke before any LSAT work, but one would think sativas or a solid hybrid, more head high less couch lock :D

JazzOne

Postby JazzOne » Wed May 22, 2013 6:07 pm

Lol, 0Ls...

LexLeon

Postby LexLeon » Wed May 22, 2013 8:22 pm

(Disclaimer: I haven't read the whole thread.)

Don't draw conclusions about what affected your performance from a single experience.

One time, I scored a 168 on a practice test.

Another time, I scored a 177 on a different test--but virtually everything else was the same.

Young Marino

Postby Young Marino » Wed May 22, 2013 9:06 pm

Squintz805 wrote:IMO, unless your gonna blaze before the actual test I think it is a horrible idea to blaze before a practice test. I notice I score better in the RC if I toked (mainly I feel because I'm more relaxed reading through the passage not over analyzing things) then if I didn't.

If there is no way your gonna give up smoking, I don't see too much of an issue blazing when reviewing your PT/Drilled Sections after your done for the day. (This is what I do)

If your gonna score better high. Take the test high and study high (story of my undergrad). adjusting when you do and dont smoke herb for the next few months of prep is worth the potential in maximizing your score.

I mean Jesus, next think you know everyone will be talking about what's better for the LSAT: Indicas or Sativas...lol

Lol story of my 3.85 undergrad career too. I toke the night before so I sleep like a baby and toke after the pt. But never take a test baked. Ever.

monadologist

Postby monadologist » Thu May 23, 2013 12:20 am

ALeal90 wrote:
Squintz805 wrote:IMO, unless your gonna blaze before the actual test I think it is a horrible idea to blaze before a practice test. I notice I score better in the RC if I toked (mainly I feel because I'm more relaxed reading through the passage not over analyzing things) then if I didn't.

If there is no way your gonna give up smoking, I don't see too much of an issue blazing when reviewing your PT/Drilled Sections after your done for the day. (This is what I do)

If your gonna score better high. Take the test high and study high (story of my undergrad). adjusting when you do and dont smoke herb for the next few months of prep is worth the potential in maximizing your score.

I mean Jesus, next think you know everyone will be talking about what's better for the LSAT: Indicas or Sativas...lol

Lol story of my 3.85 undergrad career too. I toke the night before so I sleep like a baby and toke after the pt. But never take a test baked. Ever.

Nah dude, thats TTT. You gotta hit that shit up before and after tests - take it from the dude who wears a mask like 'tarded helmet

Young Marino

Postby Young Marino » Thu May 23, 2013 5:14 pm

Lol idk about that man.. Maybe if I decide to retake in October I'll switch my study methods

monadologist

Postby monadologist » Thu May 23, 2013 11:20 pm

ALeal90 wrote:Lol idk about that man.. Maybe if I decide to retake in October I'll switch my study methods

Nah I'm just messin around. I'm glad you smoke weed and I encourage everyone to smoke more.

JazzOne

Postby JazzOne » Fri May 24, 2013 9:28 am

I personally believe that smoking alleviates ADD, but I'm not a doctor yet.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”