Easiest/Hardest Logical Reasoning Sections 10 Actual Series

seagan823

Easiest/Hardest Logical Reasoning Sections 10 Actual Series

Postby seagan823 » Fri May 17, 2013 1:25 pm

After a frustrating few days of studying with no improvement in LR, and with no clear question type tending to give me the most trouble, I have decided to start drilling, one by one, by type until I master each.

I have the PTs from the first 3 "10 actual" books. From those books, does anyone have knowledge of which are the most difficult LR sections? I want to preserve around 10-15 of the 55 sections I have left for whole section drilling before I start moving to the full PTing with the newer PTs, and I figured I should keep a few easy and a few difficult ones in that mix.

Also, sorry if this has already been asked and answered, just direct me to a thread if it has. I tried to use the search function and failed miserably. Thanks.

jselson

Re: Easiest/Hardest Logical Reasoning Sections 10 Actual Series

Postby jselson » Fri May 17, 2013 1:35 pm

I've never felt that an LR section was particularly easy or difficult - they're usually very consistent.

Daily_Double

Re: Easiest/Hardest Logical Reasoning Sections 10 Actual Series

Postby Daily_Double » Fri May 17, 2013 1:38 pm

Difficult LR problems from PTs 1-38 (LinkRemoved)

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”