LR drilling

heywatchitbuddy

LR drilling

Postby heywatchitbuddy » Wed May 15, 2013 12:39 am

hey guys, noob question, how do most people go about drilling the different LR question types? I went through the LRB and am now doing sections from PTs but I feel like I'm supposed to be drilling as well

Chriz

Re: LR drilling

Postby Chriz » Wed May 15, 2013 12:45 am

Idk if this is right but I did a few LR sections under timed conditions and then I saw where my weaknesses are(flaw, weaken, parallel.) I then downloaded just those questions from Cambridge to drill.

heywatchitbuddy

Postby heywatchitbuddy » Wed May 15, 2013 1:37 pm

Chriz wrote:Idk if this is right but I did a few LR sections under timed conditions and then I saw where my weaknesses are(flaw, weaken, parallel.) I then downloaded just those questions from Cambridge to drill.

Interesting, is this the usual route?

objection_your_honor

Postby objection_your_honor » Wed May 15, 2013 1:49 pm

Usually people drill questions by type, untimed, as they complete each respective chapter in whatever LR book they're using. If you feel you're already at proficiency you can opt to just target weak spots.

Couldn't hurt to go through every question type and refine your approach before putting it altogether on tests.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”