StructuresAndForces

Postby StructuresAndForces » Tue May 14, 2013 5:54 am

Last edited by StructuresAndForces on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

JaviSTB

Re: Does anyone else enjoy practice tests?

Postby JaviSTB » Tue May 14, 2013 5:58 am

Yeah. I have some tests I didn't finish and I love doing the logic games. Youre rifht. Feels like a more chsllenging sudoku. Even after my cycle ended I still kept my LG material so I could keep doing them.

mehiguess

Postby mehiguess » Tue May 14, 2013 6:38 am

Eh, trying to find the fun and joy in them but mostly just stressing and drilling. Let me get in to law school first then we'll talk about how much "fun" the test is. The only thing I will say is when a logic game is set up perfectly there is something poetic about it.

objection_your_honor

Postby objection_your_honor » Tue May 14, 2013 11:44 am

I remember that feeling. After enough time, you turn into an empty shell and the test kind of just washes over you.

Typhoon24

Postby Typhoon24 » Tue May 14, 2013 11:55 am

objection_your_honor wrote:I remember that feeling. After enough time, you turn into an empty shell and the test kind of just washes over you.

very well said. I feel the same way. I dont know if I love or hate doing so many PTs, it just became a part of life.

wtrc

Postby wtrc » Tue May 14, 2013 3:30 pm

Typhoon24 wrote:
objection_your_honor wrote:I remember that feeling. After enough time, you turn into an empty shell and the test kind of just washes over you.

very well said. I feel the same way. I dont know if I love or hate doing so many PTs, it just became a part of life.

Agreed x2. Once this test is over, I don't know what I'm going to do, it's going to be so weird (assuming no October and no tutoring). I think I'll look at the logic games from future tests for a while just for.. like.. fun?

Micdiddy

Postby Micdiddy » Tue May 14, 2013 3:57 pm

StructuresAndForces wrote:I don't necessarily enjoy reading abstractly about the test itself, but I have found that I find practice tests and solving LSAT problems really fun. Especially with the logic games. They feel like a more intricate, multilayered, and time pressured, sudoku. If practice tests weren't as scarce as they are, I would actually do them much more often just for the fun of it. Has anyone else found themselves feeling this way?

You'll probably do very well on the test. I loved the LSAT the second I saw it, especially logic games, and now after teaching it for a year I Continue to love it. Reading comp not so much :/

Trajectory

Postby Trajectory » Wed May 15, 2013 8:29 am

I enjoy logic games. I think its a good puzzle challenge. Totally different from the rest of the test and its not so bad. But ...reading comprehension...I dont know who in their right mind would enjoy that. Never again. Its torture. Evil torture.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”