how long into prep should logic games be understood by?

User avatar
flash21
Posts: 1536
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:56 pm

how long into prep should logic games be understood by?

Postby flash21 » Sun May 12, 2013 10:20 pm

just wondering cause i'm about 12 days in and logic games is still pretty annoying for me but i am improving. wondering what a reasonable time to have these things down by is.

Daily_Double
Posts: 1035
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:45 pm

Re: how long into prep should logic games be understood by?

Postby Daily_Double » Sun May 12, 2013 10:26 pm

flash21 wrote:just wondering cause i'm about 12 days in and logic games is still pretty annoying for me but i am improving. wondering what a reasonable time to have these things down by is.


This depends on a number of things, including the phrases, "pretty annoying, improving, and reasonable." But I would estimate that a month and a half, going through the books, LGB, MLG, BPLG, then Cambridge for PTs 1-38, and reviewing all of that shit, is sufficient, though that amount of time may not be necessary for you.

User avatar
rinkrat19
Posts: 13910
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:35 am

Re: how long into prep should logic games be understood by?

Postby rinkrat19 » Sun May 12, 2013 10:27 pm

People study for months for the LSAT. 12 days is trivial.

User avatar
flash21
Posts: 1536
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:56 pm

Re: how long into prep should logic games be understood by?

Postby flash21 » Sun May 12, 2013 10:29 pm

rinkrat19 wrote:People study for months for the LSAT. 12 days is trivial.


okay i just want to make sure I am on track

User avatar
Clearly
Posts: 4165
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Re: how long into prep should logic games be understood by?

Postby Clearly » Sun May 12, 2013 10:36 pm

flash21 wrote:
rinkrat19 wrote:People study for months for the LSAT. 12 days is trivial.


okay i just want to make sure I am on track

For June?

User avatar
flash21
Posts: 1536
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:56 pm

Re: how long into prep should logic games be understood by?

Postby flash21 » Sun May 12, 2013 11:04 pm

Clearlynotstefan wrote:
flash21 wrote:
rinkrat19 wrote:People study for months for the LSAT. 12 days is trivial.


okay i just want to make sure I am on track

For June?


no for october

User avatar
Clearly
Posts: 4165
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Re: how long into prep should logic games be understood by?

Postby Clearly » Sun May 12, 2013 11:11 pm

flash21 wrote:
Clearlynotstefan wrote:
flash21 wrote:
rinkrat19 wrote:People study for months for the LSAT. 12 days is trivial.


okay i just want to make sure I am on track

For June?


no for october

Then keep your head down and just keep working. Everyone's different, how fast other people get LG is unimportant; you have plenty of time, just keep it up.

User avatar
flash21
Posts: 1536
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:56 pm

Re: how long into prep should logic games be understood by?

Postby flash21 » Sun May 12, 2013 11:17 pm

Then keep your head down and just keep working. Everyone's different, how fast other people get LG is unimportant; you have plenty of time, just keep it up.[/quote]

thank you.

User avatar
Skill Game
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:39 am

Re: how long into prep should logic games be understood by?

Postby Skill Game » Mon May 13, 2013 8:13 am

You'll need at least a month to do consistently well on LG. I started out taking about 1.5 hrs to do a whole section and 3 months into my prep I'm finally getting them done on time.

User avatar
Word1
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:46 pm

Re: how long into prep should logic games be understood by?

Postby Word1 » Mon May 13, 2013 8:29 am

Skill Game wrote:You'll need at least a month to do consistently well on LG. I started out taking about 1.5 hrs to do a whole section and 3 months into my prep I'm finally getting them done on time.


Agreed. Some people get them within days, it has taken me a few months and even more books.

User avatar
flash21
Posts: 1536
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:56 pm

Re: how long into prep should logic games be understood by?

Postby flash21 » Mon May 13, 2013 4:11 pm

thank you guys, this was helpful




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bcapace, Majestic-12 [Bot] and 6 guests