Prep buddy in nj or ny area for june lsat?

bulawschool

Prep buddy in nj or ny area for june lsat?

Postby bulawschool » Sun May 12, 2013 4:08 pm

I personally find it a bit challenging to do an intense 5 section pt without interference. I become too lenient and sometimes take longer breaks, or give myself a few extra seconds or a minute even after the time is called just to circle in a few more answers. I know that this is a harmful habit of mine and I am trying hard to overcome.
I would greatly appreciate it if I can take my daily pt with a buddy so that we both can religiously follow the test timing and get motivated.

Is anyone in nj or ny area studying for june lsat and is interested in doing pt together? We dont need to go over the questions after pts because i figure that we may be working on different pts.

If anyone's interested please reply or pm me!
Thanks!!

wtrc

Re: Prep buddy in nj or ny area for june lsat?

Postby wtrc » Sun May 12, 2013 5:40 pm

bulawschool wrote:I personally find it a bit challenging to do an intense 5 section pt without interference. I become too lenient and sometimes take longer breaks, or give myself a few extra seconds or a minute even after the time is called just to circle in a few more answers. I know that this is a harmful habit of mine and I am trying hard to overcome.
I would greatly appreciate it if I can take my daily pt with a buddy so that we both can religiously follow the test timing and get motivated.

Is anyone in nj or ny area studying for june lsat and is interested in doing pt together? We dont need to go over the questions after pts because i figure that we may be working on different pts.

If anyone's interested please reply or pm me!
Thanks!!

While I'm not in the area, just a recommendation that doing the same PT's and then reviewing wrong answers--- with each of you explaining why the answers you got wrong were wrong (and why another answer is better) seems a lot more useful than just getting together for timing.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”