Kaplan Drilling

tehkris

Kaplan Drilling

Postby tehkris » Mon May 06, 2013 7:52 pm

I'm drilling from Kaplans mastery and timing LR million page book. Are the questions from the book from past tests or made by a company?

Cerebro

Re: Kaplan Drilling

Postby Cerebro » Tue May 07, 2013 12:00 am

tehkris wrote:I'm drilling from Kaplans mastery and timing LR million page book. Are the questions from the book from past tests or made by a company?

Yes

They are from past tests.
They are also made by a company.

paully

Postby paully » Tue May 07, 2013 2:19 am

the purple books? I have the LG, LR, and RC. They are all from LSAT PrepTests and each question has a reference to the specific test/question it's taken from. I love the books.

Young Marino

Postby Young Marino » Tue May 07, 2013 11:41 pm

tehkris wrote:I'm drilling from Kaplans mastery and timing LR million page book. Are the questions from the book from past tests or made by a company?

I don't know about you but I feel like Kaplan's "methods" don't really work. The best thing about the course is all the access to lsat stuff I have now but in all honesty, I feel like I could just be doing self study and be alright

tehkris

Postby tehkris » Thu May 09, 2013 10:34 pm

paully wrote:the purple books? I have the LG, LR, and RC. They are all from LSAT PrepTests and each question has a reference to the specific test/question it's taken from. I love the books.

The questions seem fairly easy, that's why I was skeptical as to whether or not they were from actual tests.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”