Online course....7 Sage Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
NanaP

Bronze

Online course....7 Sage

Post by NanaP » Sun May 05, 2013 3:28 pm

I'm thinking about signing up for an online course....first do you recommend it? I've been studying since February and I am not scoring anywhere near where I need to be. I was thinking about 7 Sage...has anyone taken the course? And would you recommend it? Or is there another course to recommend? I haven't done the bibles yet, I'm probably going to take the test in October instead of June.....any help would be appreciated....

LSAT Blog

Silver

Re: Online course....7 Sage

Post by LSAT Blog » Sun May 05, 2013 6:08 pm

There are threads about a variety of courses (including that one) here:

http://top-law-schools.com/forums/viewt ... 6&t=151670

If you're not scoring anywhere near where you need to be, then it does sound like taking the LSAT in October would be a better course of action than taking it in June.

itachiuchiha

Silver

Post by itachiuchiha » Sun May 05, 2013 6:18 pm

7sage is pretty good as a supplement to the bibles or the mlsat guides

NanaP

Bronze

Post by NanaP » Sun May 05, 2013 6:30 pm

itachiuchiha wrote:7sage is pretty good as a supplement to the bibles or the mlsat guides

Thanks.....I am going to purchase the bibles....and was thinking of purchasing 7 Sage as well....and yes, I think I will just take it in October, hopefully I won't need to take it again.

NanaP

Bronze

Post by NanaP » Sun May 05, 2013 6:31 pm

LSAT Blog wrote:There are threads about a variety of courses (including that one) here:

http://top-law-schools.com/forums/viewt ... 6&t=151670

If you're not scoring anywhere near where you need to be, then it does sound like taking the LSAT in October would be a better course of action than taking it in June.

Thanks.....I think oct would be best to take it.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

LexLeon

Bronze

Post by LexLeon » Sun May 05, 2013 9:24 pm

I used 7Sage and had a great experience with it. I'd highly recommend it; it's a great value for the cost.

paully

New

Post by paully » Mon May 06, 2013 3:29 am

I've been watching their free videos on youtube. They have tons of materials on youtube, so there's no urgency to pay for anything. you should probably be experienced with LSAT content before you use them. I regret going with Velocity btw

NanaP

Bronze

Post by NanaP » Mon May 06, 2013 7:06 am

paully wrote:I've been watching their free videos on youtube. They have tons of materials on youtube, so there's no urgency to pay for anything. you should probably be experienced with LSAT content before you use them. I regret going with Velocity btw

I think the youtube videos is specifically on logic games, but I am looking for help on the reading comprehension and the LR sections, specifically going over the prep tests, which they do.....

tuffyjohnson

Bronze

Post by tuffyjohnson » Mon May 06, 2013 10:12 am

several people in other posts have recommended 7 sage for LR. I am also interested in using it as a supplement for MLSAT.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

paully

New

Post by paully » Mon May 06, 2013 2:24 pm

NanaP wrote:
paully wrote:I've been watching their free videos on youtube. They have tons of materials on youtube, so there's no urgency to pay for anything. you should probably be experienced with LSAT content before you use them. I regret going with Velocity btw

I think the youtube videos is specifically on logic games, but I am looking for help on the reading comprehension and the LR sections, specifically going over the prep tests, which they do.....
This is the best RC strategy you'll find since Velocity's is pretty worthless:
http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... f=6&t=7240

As far as LR goes, that's up to you. Many people here suggest the Manhattan LR book, but I found the LR Bible to be sufficient.

Micdiddy

Gold

Post by Micdiddy » Mon May 06, 2013 3:50 pm

I think you're the first person I've met regretting Velocity. Care to explain in more detail?

paully

New

Post by paully » Mon May 06, 2013 4:01 pm

Micdiddy wrote:
I think you're the first person I've met regretting Velocity. Care to explain in more detail?
I posted some of my thoughts about Velocity in the other thread:

http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 3&start=25

I'll leave my final judgement about Velocity when I finish the entire course--but for now, I'm not too pleased.

NanaP

Bronze

Post by NanaP » Tue May 07, 2013 8:20 am

paully wrote:
NanaP wrote:

This is the best RC strategy you'll find since Velocity's is pretty worthless:
http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... f=6&t=7240

As far as LR goes, that's up to you. Many people here suggest the Manhattan LR book, but I found the LR Bible to be sufficient.

thank you

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”