Might not be able to take the LSAT this October / December?? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
M.M.

Bronze

Might not be able to take the LSAT this October / December??

Post by M.M. » Fri May 03, 2013 3:27 pm

I'm planning on studying abroad in Spain this next year but also need to retake the LSAT in October and if necessary December. However, LSAC doesn't offer the LSAT in Spain at those times, so if I went I'd likely have to go to a completely different country, making it such that the already time consuming LSAT butts in even more on my grad school study time - if it would even be possible to.

Does anyone know if there's any way around this, anything that LSAC does that would help my circumvent this problem? As it stands I might just have to call off the entire next year to take this god forsaken test AGAIN and I'm really not happy about it. Please let me know what I can do short of travelling to another country to take this test if you guys have any suggestions ...

intlsplitr

Bronze

Re: Might not be able to take the LSAT this October / December??

Post by intlsplitr » Mon May 06, 2013 11:57 pm

M.M. wrote:I'm planning on studying abroad in Spain this next year but also need to retake the LSAT in October and if necessary December. However, LSAC doesn't offer the LSAT in Spain at those times, so if I went I'd likely have to go to a completely different country, making it such that the already time consuming LSAT butts in even more on my grad school study time - if it would even be possible to.

Does anyone know if there's any way around this, anything that LSAC does that would help my circumvent this problem? As it stands I might just have to call off the entire next year to take this god forsaken test AGAIN and I'm really not happy about it. Please let me know what I can do short of travelling to another country to take this test if you guys have any suggestions ...
You can request that they administer the test at a non-published center. More info here http://www.lsac.org/jd/lsat/non-publish ... enters.asp

paully

New

Post by paully » Tue May 07, 2013 2:21 am

Any chance you can travel to London for the LSAT? I'm pretty sure it's administered there. But with studying abroad, you probably won't have time to even study for it. Good luck.

Gamine

New

Post by Gamine » Tue May 07, 2013 9:57 am

paully wrote:Any chance you can travel to London for the LSAT? I'm pretty sure it's administered there. But with studying abroad, you probably won't have time to even study for it. Good luck.
True ... the test is administered in London 4 times a year

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”