Last minute -0 LR tips?

jcccc

Last minute -0 LR tips?

Postby jcccc » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:12 am

Averaging at around -3 to -5 per LR section (stupid mistakes most of the time), still got Preps 46-68 left.
Anyone have any tips or techniques they can share that makes it easier to get -0 for LR?
Went through Manhattan LR once already, thought about reading it one more time.

Clearly

Re: Last minute -0 LR tips?

Postby Clearly » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:31 am

First thing you need to do is tally up which questions you are getting wrong across all your tests. Either you're consistently missing the same question type, or your consistently missing the hardest of each (14-18ish). If its the former, you're in luck, just drill that type, if it's the latter, you need more experience with hard questions. If its careless mistakes spread out, keep doing PTs and cut down on them. That said, you still have a lot of material, and the best material. If I were you and you were set on June (which there is little reason to be btw) I would start mixing the order of them up... take 48 then 60, 49, 61 etc. Its time to start factoring in the most indicative (recent) tests in my opinion.

VegasLaw702

Re: Last minute -0 LR tips?

Postby VegasLaw702 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:03 am

Clearlynotstefan wrote:First thing you need to do is tally up which questions you are getting wrong across all your tests.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”