drill for 3 weeks and then start or go right into PTs?

rutgers17

drill for 3 weeks and then start or go right into PTs?

Postby rutgers17 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:24 pm

I've been studying for about 6 weeks and have 6 more to go. I'm taking the Powerscore Live Online class, which I feel like is helping me. So far I've been taking 1 PT a week and have improved from around 162 average to my most recent, which was 170. I definitely feel like I have a much better grasp on things now. But, I find myself still low on time and I'm inconsistent as far as which sections I'm doing well on. I was thinking of stopping doing PTs for a few weeks (until May 10th) to drill the Cambridge LSAT books by type. Then I would start up with PTs 3 times a week. Do you guys think this is a good idea or should I continue taking the PTs until then? The problem is that I also work full time and take classes so the weekends are really my time to focus on LSAT (and nights too of course, but not long enough to take a PT). Without having to take the PT's and go over my answers, that would give me an extra 6 or so hours each week to drill. I feel like I could improve by figuring out exactly what my issues are through drilling for the next few weeks and then going hard with the PTs for the month up until the test. Thoughts? Thanks!

NoodleyOne

Re: drill for 3 weeks and then start or go right into PTs?

Postby NoodleyOne » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:25 pm

Why not both? If you're studying 5-6 days a week, take some time to drill weak areas and PT on other days.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”