lacking consistentcy in my logical reasoning section

itachiuchiha

lacking consistentcy in my logical reasoning section

Postby itachiuchiha » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:40 pm

I am usually bouncing around +17 to +21 and once every few preptest I will get a section where I will go +13 and my whole mojo is screwed up. Like the LR sections in preptest 57, I got a +21 on the first lr but I will go +13 in the second. WTFFFFF!

SteelPenguin

Re: lacking consistentcy in my logical reasoning section

Postby SteelPenguin » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:54 pm

itachiuchiha wrote:I am usually bouncing around +17 to +21 and once every few preptest I will get a section where I will go +13 and my whole mojo is screwed up. Like the LR sections in preptest 57, I got a +21 on the first lr but I will go +13 in the second. WTFFFFF!

Are you putting your answers into lsatqa? They break down each question by type and difficulty level, so you can figure out which types of questions you are getting wrong. If you have any of your answer sheets, plug them into the site and try and find a pattern. When you get -10ish questions wrong, do you realize you're doing poorly when you take the section, or are you surprised?

FYI: People tend to use -x instead of +x. I think the consistency makes things easier to read and gauge progress.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”