Should I sign up for the June LSAT?

Should I sign up for the June LSAT?

Postby eric922 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:05 am

I need some advice. I originally planed to sign up for the June LSAT, but I'm not sure if I'll be ready for it or not. If I sign up is there any way to cancel if I decide I don't want to take it or am I locked in? Honestly, I'm in no big hurry to take it, because I won't be applying until the next Summer. I was originally planning on applying to start law school in the fall of 2015, but I literally just found out that my two W's would be punitive (curse you forever LSAC) and will knock my GPA to a sub 3.0 and I decided it would be worth the extra time to at least get up back up to the 3.2 range before applying. Sorry for going off-topic, but with that in mind would I be better off simply waiting until the October LSAT?

Dr. Dre

Re: Should I sign up for the June LSAT?

Postby Dr. Dre » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:08 am

never take the LSAT if you're not ready

(Unless you want to attend uci law)

Re: Should I sign up for the June LSAT?

Postby ManoftheHour » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:11 am

With that GPA, you'll need a 170+. If you don't get it, don't go to law school.

Bottom line: Don't take it unless you're ready. Trust me. I wasted one of my retakes on a cancelled score. I wish I could have it back. This is even more important to you than it is to me because of that GPA.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”