University of San Francisco LSAT Test Center

Lawschoolapplicant8

University of San Francisco LSAT Test Center

Postby Lawschoolapplicant8 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:51 pm

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone on this forum has taken the LSAT at the University of San Francisco or at the College of Alameda in Alameda, CA. I am trying to pick between the two for the June test. I am primarily concerned with noise. If anyone has any insight that would be great. Thank you!

SFSpartan

Re: University of San Francisco LSAT Test Center

Postby SFSpartan » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:57 pm

I haven't used either of these test centers, so I can't speak with tons of authority on their noise. However, when I visited USF, parking was very tricky, and there was a substantial amount of traffic in front of the school, and thus quite a bit of noise.

That being said, I took my LSAT in Feb. at Cal State East Bay and loved it. The testing center is in the center of campus, so there was no noise. Further, the testing center was essentially a 300 person lecture hall, so you were quite spread out from people, thus reducing the "stress noise" that people tend to make when taking the LSAT. If CSU East Bay is an option for you, I'd highly recommend it.

bp shinners

Re: University of San Francisco LSAT Test Center

Postby bp shinners » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:21 am

We've had a lot of luck at Alameda - great desk space.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”