Full Test Center

Trajectory

Full Test Center

Postby Trajectory » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:30 am

So last time I checked registration for the June exam it wasnt open. I just checked again and for my region, its all full! At first I thought I entered something wrong but I typed in all sorts of zip codes around me! I based everything off of taking it in June and I am pretty tired of postponing this. I realize this is my mistake but ...I just didnt think that ~2 months before the test everything will be full. There was barely any people there last time I took it.

Would there be any way to call and ask if there is a seat, to just squeeze me in there? Either the college that its at or LSAC themselves?

toothbrush

Re: Full Test Center

Postby toothbrush » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:45 am

Trajectory wrote:So last time I checked registration for the June exam it wasnt open. I just checked again and for my region, its all full! At first I thought I entered something wrong but I typed in all sorts of zip codes around me! I based everything off of taking it in June and I am pretty tired of postponing this. I realize this is my mistake but ...I just didnt think that ~2 months before the test everything will be full. There was barely any people there last time I took it.

Would there be any way to call and ask if there is a seat, to just squeeze me in there? Either the college that its at or LSAC themselves?

You could always call LSAC, maybe they have a list of reserve or something. However, considering people drive and stay overnight at different centers, you may be SOL and have to look for a center further. Where do you live that there is no center within 30 miles with spots ?

Trajectory

Postby Trajectory » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:15 am

Thats what I was thinking I just didnt want to go ahead and do it unless it was ok to do so. That just didnt cross my mind, I guess especially since the June one is later on the day. My test center is a school ~10 minutes away. I am in GA and I tried every zip code. I am ~45 miles from Atlanta, tried everything there too. Nothing. I mean apart from driving 3 hours to a test center I am getting this anxious feeling that I am SOL. I feel like a long drive...obviously longer than from here to atlanta (1 hour) would affect me somehow. Even with that said theres nothing around at 1 hour +. Im just lost as to how this happened. Did everyone in Georgia just decide to take it in June and sign up before me to screw me over? :(

whereskyle

Postby whereskyle » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:19 am

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=207743

I contacted LSAC about policies for their test center waiting lists. See above.

Trajectory

Postby Trajectory » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:24 am

Thanks so much! Did you end up signing up for that? I figured they throw you in Anywhere. Could be 2-3 hours away or something at which point I would shit a brick I think if 10 days out I saw that. But a reasonable distance...I'd go 1 hour I suppose

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”