LSAT and Social Life

Dr. Dre

Re: LSAT and Social Life

Postby Dr. Dre » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:43 pm

bananapeanutbutter wrote:
If your point is higher LSAT -> higher at odds at high paying job, therefore higher odds with hotter women, we're on the same page.

this is what i'm saying

bananapeanutbutter

Postby bananapeanutbutter » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:47 pm

Dr. Dre wrote:
If your point is higher LSAT -> higher at odds at high paying job, therefore higher odds with hotter women, we're on the same page.

this is what i'm saying

yep absolutely though i'd like to think women prefer wealthier guys because of the life they could live with them because of their $ rather than just for their $.

Dr. Dre

Postby Dr. Dre » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:04 am

Dr. Dre wrote:

this is what i'm saying

yep absolutely though i'd like to think women prefer wealthier guys because of the life they could live with them because of their $ rather than just for their $.

indeed they do.

that is why it's good to be wealthy: To have more choices than the middle of the road GUY .

banjo

Postby banjo » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:23 am

bananapeanutbutter wrote:eh, women don't actually like smart men. they say they do because when they're girls their parents tell them to bring smart guys home, but it seems odd that when women are letting you get it in they suddenly think you're smart and when they don't you are not smart. i think they have the feeling, and then justify it by attributing other qualities to you.

women also don't care where you go to law school.

Yes. I'm a guy, but it's obvious that my female friends feel attraction first and then just justify it with resume lines so they don't seem slutty.

togepi

Postby togepi » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:29 am

LSAT Score (120-180) vs Hotness (1-10)

120-126 = 1/10

127-133 = 2/10

134-140 = 3/10

141-147 = 4/10

148-154 = 5/10 (most people)

155-161 = 6/10

162-168 = 7/10

169-175 = 8/10

176-180 = 9/10 + 10/10 (upper echelons of tang)

this assumes you're an average-looking aspie typical 0L :)

h_jane_w

Postby h_jane_w » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:03 am

togepi wrote:Devote all your time to the LSAT, get into a T-14 with $$, land an awesome job, make new friends, attract prospective female, get her pregnant, start a family, work for 40 years, die.

+1

MKX

Postby MKX » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:55 am

Dr. Dre wrote:The women you will get pre-LSAT score 170+ are not even worth wasting your time

Post LSAT 170+ score will get you women you wouldn't have otherwise gotten

Greatest thing I've read on the internet. Ever.

I told my current girlfriend I PT'd a 154. She left me soon after.

Brixton

Postby Brixton » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:57 am

Dr. Dre wrote:or you could be banging someone that looks like Hilary/Michelle

Yikes! That right there makes me want to go to art school and become a hobo just to avoid such a terrible fate.

Dr. Dre

Postby Dr. Dre » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:54 pm

MKX wrote:
Dr. Dre wrote:The women you will get pre-LSAT score 170+ are not even worth wasting your time

your ex has high standards and is intelligent

mephistopheles

Postby mephistopheles » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:04 pm

Dr. Dre wrote:
MKX wrote:

a catch, if i may

MKX

Postby MKX » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:18 pm

Dr. Dre wrote:
MKX wrote:

A 154 on my actual LSAT will not allow her to achieve her dreams. I told her I can change, but she wouldn't have it.

Dr. Dre

Postby Dr. Dre » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:29 pm

MKX wrote:
Dr. Dre wrote:
MKX wrote:

A 154 on my actual LSAT will not allow her to achieve her dreams. I told her I can change, but she wouldn't have it.

get a 170+ and win her back

if you get 177+ get someone better

TheMostDangerousLG

Postby TheMostDangerousLG » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:45 pm

I hope this entire thread is a joke.

objection_your_honor

Postby objection_your_honor » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:38 pm

Yeah, you guys must be a lot of fun at parties.

Dr. Dre

Postby Dr. Dre » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:42 pm

objection_your_honor wrote:Yeah, you guys must be a lot of fun at parties.

the only parties worth going to are post-LSAT 170+

MKX

Postby MKX » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:55 pm

I thought people only get invited to parties if they score > 170

Malakai

Postby Malakai » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:43 am

LOL, this killed me :lol:

Malakai

Postby Malakai » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:44 am

Dr. Dre wrote:

the only parties worth going to are post-LSAT 170+

LOL, this killed me :lol:

Malakai

Postby Malakai » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:49 am

But honestly yeah a majority of this thread is intended to be funny, though I can't deny the truth regarding prospects while studying.

Sometimes it's enough to just see hot chicks while studying at the coffee shop. Oddly, Starbucks also tends to attract some creepers and lowlifes, but i'll admit that when you appear isolated for extended periods of time, while doing the occasional people watching - some of us LSAT student can appear similarly creepy as well haha.

RhymesLikeDimes

Postby RhymesLikeDimes » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:49 am

Yes, your average "aspiring lower-middle class housewife" could give a **** where you went to law school and what you got on your LSAT, as long as you pay the bills and she finds you attractive. But, ambition is a huge turn-on for some women (especially college-aged types). As they get older and more jaded by the real-world, they'll probably stop caring. But hell, I'm still young enough to grab some wide-eyed twenty year-old and blow her away with my goals.

When I was a chubby, dorky pre-med a couple years ago, I got women who were WAY out of my league just by virtue of doing really well in classes. Maybe this is just a byproduct of going to a college with a lot of rural Upstate-NY girls who saw two-thirds of the guys in their high school class wind up as maintenance workers, but I imagine it's true in a lot of places.

Maybe most women won't care, but some will. And ambitious women can be oh so fine. ;)

TheMostDangerousLG

Postby TheMostDangerousLG » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:45 am

RhymesLikeDimes wrote:Yes, your average "aspiring lower-middle class housewife" could give a **** where you went to law school and what you got on your LSAT, as long as you pay the bills and she finds you attractive. But, ambition is a huge turn-on for some women (especially college-aged types). As they get older and more jaded by the real-world, they'll probably stop caring. But hell, I'm still young enough to grab some wide-eyed twenty year-old and blow her away with my goals.

When I was a chubby, dorky pre-med a couple years ago, I got women who were WAY out of my league just by virtue of doing really well in classes. Maybe this is just a byproduct of going to a college with a lot of rural Upstate-NY girls who saw two-thirds of the guys in their high school class wind up as maintenance workers, but I imagine it's true in a lot of places.

Maybe most women won't care, but some will. And ambitious women can be oh so fine. ;)

This thread depresses me.

I hope every female at your future schools has a higher LSAT than you all and deems you unworthy. Then you can all run off to shitty town bars and find "wide-eyed twenty year-olds" wowed by your massive ambition (assuming there's still anyone left in this world impressed by the prospect of a law career).

RhymesLikeDimes

Postby RhymesLikeDimes » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:03 am

It depresses you that males want to parlay success into more attractive women? What planet have you been living on?

As if telling pretty girls in your classes that you're going to Harvard Law won't boost your chances. Most people don't understand what the legal market is like right now. And T6 grads still do very well, in general.

TheMostDangerousLG

Postby TheMostDangerousLG » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:43 am

RhymesLikeDimes wrote:It depresses you that males want to parlay success into more attractive women? What planet have you been living on?

As if telling pretty girls in your classes that you're going to Harvard Law won't boost your chances. Most people don't understand what the legal market is like right now. And T6 grads still do very well, in general.

I'm fully aware of what this planet is like; I still find it depressing. It'd just be super neat if men tried to use success to get them smarter and/or nicer women.

RhymesLikeDimes

Postby RhymesLikeDimes » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:31 am

That's what I meant, really. "Aspiring lower-middle class housewife" was me writing off the dumb bimbos. Girls with ambition tend to be very bright and motivated (and, at least in my experience, very attractive). Top-shelf ladies like that tend to prefer equally ambitious/successful men. That's what I was going for. Doing exceptionally well on the LSAT and getting into a great law school makes you much more marketable to the best kinds of women (both in terms of attractiveness and personal quality)

I was not implying that I plan on being the sloppy NYLS 3L promising buxom 18 year-olds mansions and BMWs.

seagan823

Postby seagan823 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:47 am

This thread just proves that the TLS community is home to the most concentrated group of assholes on the internet. People should start factoring divorce settlements and child support into their calculations when choosing a school.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”