Best Online Prep Course option?

dcoppo01

Best Online Prep Course option?

Postby dcoppo01 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:37 am

Hi all-

I'm looking into LSAT prep course and online would work best for me. What is the best and most affordable option? I'm currently looking at Velocity and the Princeton Review Self-Paced Online course. Whether or not an online course is "live" doesn't matter.

If this means anything - I took a practice LSAT with Kaplan in February, scored about 65% on RC and AR but completely bombed the games.

Thanks for all your help!

bp shinners

Re: Best Online Prep Course option?

Postby bp shinners » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:48 am

dcoppo01 wrote:Hi all-

I'm looking into LSAT prep course and online would work best for me. What is the best and most affordable option? I'm currently looking at Velocity and the Princeton Review Self-Paced Online course. Whether or not an online course is "live" doesn't matter.

If this means anything - I took a practice LSAT with Kaplan in February, scored about 65% on RC and AR but completely bombed the games.

Thanks for all your help!

If you scroll about halfway down the first post in this thread (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=151670), you'll be able to read more reviews of the online courses than you'll know what to do with.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”