How do you review your old PTs?

magickware

How do you review your old PTs?

Postby magickware » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:03 am

So, for my second taking of the LSAT, I thought I spent a good bit of time reviewing PTs and trying to figure out what I did wrong/why I did it wrong.

Evidently I did not review them properly, because I got a less than expected score on the LSAT, far lower than my PT average, which was much higher than my previous PT average.

Currently I look through them and spend my time picking the questions apart. Anything I can't figure out I look at either the MLSAT LR explanation or the 7sage games explanation. RC I can't seem to review because when I miss something, I miss it hard and all the looking through the passage/answer choice in the world seems to let me find the right answer.

I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing wrong, and so I thought maybe I can get help from the great folks over at TLS.

So, how do you guys review your PTs? Do you just pick the questions apart like I do, and is there a particular method you use?

One thing that I'm considering is just revisiting old questions and redoing them everyday until I just memorize every little aspect behind them. Would that help?

natashka85

Re: How do you review your old PTs?

Postby natashka85 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:25 am

I like the 7 sage blind review method.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”