Manhattan LSAT online question

PJENNEWE

Manhattan LSAT online question

Postby PJENNEWE » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:09 am

I have a quick question for you all. If I sign up for a Manhattan LSAT online course, am I able to go back over class recordings, review sessions, have access to the tests, etc. even after the class has ended or are these resources only available for the three or so months while class is in session?

Thanks

hannnahbb

Re: Manhattan LSAT online question

Postby hannnahbb » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:52 pm

i'm pretty sure they stay open for 6 months

Chromatik

Postby Chromatik » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:22 pm

I took one of their online classes while studying for the Feb2013, and I can still access the recordings and other prep materials. I don't know how long the access lasts though.

eric922

Postby eric922 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:12 pm

I called MLSAT because I had the same question. They said it lasts for 6 months and if you need they'll extend it for another 6 months. I don't know how much that costs, if anything.

Manhattan LSAT Cory

Postby Manhattan LSAT Cory » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:30 am

Hey guys --

Access to the online materials that come with our Live Online course (which includes full access to LSAT Interact, all PTs, and on demand recording of your actual class) are available to you for 6 months initially. If you need more time than that, you can request 1 free three month extension. And, as an insider tip, if you call us up and ask nicely, we'll pretty much always grant you a second extension for free as well provided you haven't been studying for 3 years (wouldn't want people extending there access for a friends use or something like that). Please feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”