manhattan logical reasoning

BrianP

manhattan logical reasoning

Postby BrianP » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:34 am

So I just started the logical reasoning book for manhattan. I was pretty happy because the first ten questions for the argument core section, I got right. Then the last five that were harder destroyed me. I was able to get the conclusion on some of them, but guessed wrong on a few premises. This does not bode well does it? :(

itachiuchiha

Re: manhattan logical reasoning

Postby itachiuchiha » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:35 am

finish the book, take an lr section then come back

Manhattan LSAT Noah

Postby Manhattan LSAT Noah » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:15 pm

BrianP wrote:So I just started the logical reasoning book for manhattan. I was pretty happy because the first ten questions for the argument core section, I got right. Then the last five that were harder destroyed me. I was able to get the conclusion on some of them, but guessed wrong on a few premises. This does not bode well does it? :(

In another sense, it's useful that those questions revealed some issues for you. Figure out why you struggled with them (not just "oh, now I see what it is"). It's expected that you won't have mastered the moves right away. Keep in touch as you go through the book.

BrianP

Postby BrianP » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:18 pm

Manhattan LSAT Noah wrote:
BrianP wrote:So I just started the logical reasoning book for manhattan. I was pretty happy because the first ten questions for the argument core section, I got right. Then the last five that were harder destroyed me. I was able to get the conclusion on some of them, but guessed wrong on a few premises. This does not bode well does it? :(

In another sense, it's useful that those questions revealed some issues for you. Figure out why you struggled with them (not just "oh, now I see what it is"). It's expected that you won't have mastered the moves right away. Keep in touch as you go through the book.

Thank you.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”