Does anyone use this method for practice on LG? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
lawschool2014hopeful

Silver

Does anyone use this method for practice on LG?

Post by lawschool2014hopeful » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:49 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCCe82AE ... ion_940313

I just got to this randomly, it seems to make alot of sense for me, does anyone else do this?

I have been practising with new games of the same type each day un-timed, but it seems likes mastering 1 game at a time makes more sense?

tuffyjohnson

Bronze

Re: Does anyone use this method for practice on LG?

Post by tuffyjohnson » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:56 pm

I'm not currently scoring well, so take this with a grain: I mastered basic linear before moving to advanced linear and did not go to grouping until I could at least complete all level 4 (of 5) and easier advanced linears in 15 minutes. I'm still on grouping and will then move to combo games and level five super difficult games. So, yes, that's how I'm approaching them.

Iroh

Bronze

Re: Does anyone use this method for practice on LG?

Post by Iroh » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:18 pm

I just started incorporating this into my prep a few weeks ago and it's worked pretty well for me. Just went -2 on my last timed LG section (best previous section was -6) and I feel a lot more confident with LG now than I ever have before. I'm much better at discovering inferences early on, and I'm also better at anticipating how the rules are going to be tested in the questions. Obviously I won't know how effective this strategy really is until I do more PTs, but I'm quite liking it so far.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”