Joining the prep for june Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
realestate101

New

Joining the prep for june

Post by realestate101 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:16 pm

Hey guys-

Just decided to take the Lsat in June last week and started prepping. I thought I was a fast reader and got more or less destroyed by timing on the first practice section. I'm hoping the timing issue will resolve itself by test date once I get more acclimated with the test. Shooting for a 172 here. Started out with the Logical reasoning section and soon will be moving into logic games. RC seems pretty standard. Looking forward to the prep.

Skill Game

New

Re: Joining the prep for june

Post by Skill Game » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:53 am

It doesn't seem like you're asking for advice or anything, but if you would like some, you should go into more detail about your PT scores and your study plan. Also, timing issues won't just resolve themselves. You have to take control of that and master it if you want to score better than 98% of test takers.

wtrc

Gold

Post by wtrc » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:17 am

Welcome! You might want to check out this forum- we've got a good little LSAT prepping community going on over here: http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... start=3025

objection_your_honor

Silver

Post by objection_your_honor » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:09 am

It's much less about reading speed and more about accuracy and comprehension. That means drilling by question type. It will be very hard to reach your peak score in time for the June test; consider taking in October instead.

No matter your diagnostic, a 172 is possible if you put in the work of understanding the material.

realestate101

New

Post by realestate101 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:36 pm

objection_your_honor wrote:It's much less about reading speed and more about accuracy and comprehension. That means drilling by question type. It will be very hard to reach your peak score in time for the June test; consider taking in October instead.

No matter your diagnostic, a 172 is possible if you put in the work of understanding the material.
Thanks for the tips- going to post in the other thread.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”