LSAT interact Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Megstew

New

LSAT interact

Post by Megstew » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:48 pm

So I'm seriously considering purchasing Manhattan's new LSAT interact program but I really need an honest detailed review from someone who's used it. It's pretty pricey and I don't want to waste the money unless I know its good. I've only been able to find a few short posts regarding it quality on this forum and I was wondering if anyone who's been using it consistently could give me some more details on how its working in conjunction with their self studying regimen? Thanks in advance!

eric922

Bronze

Re: LSAT interact

Post by eric922 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:27 pm

I'm considering it as well so I'll keep an eye on this post. There is a free trial at MLSAT's website that gives you the first 3 lessons. It isn't much, but you could at least see if you like the way the lesson is set up. For what it's worth the little I've tried seems pretty useful. It goes into more detail than just reading the books and the person who recorded the lessons does a good job of keeping you engaged. Keep in mind I am just using the trial so I'm no expert on the system and would love to hear from someone who actually used the whole program.

itachiuchiha

Silver

Post by itachiuchiha » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:36 pm

Megstew wrote:So I'm seriously considering purchasing Manhattan's new LSAT interact program but I really need an honest detailed review from someone who's used it. It's pretty pricey and I don't want to waste the money unless I know its good. I've only been able to find a few short posts regarding it quality on this forum and I was wondering if anyone who's been using it consistently could give me some more details on how its working in conjunction with their self studying regimen? Thanks in advance!
Noah hooked me up with a beta account and I must say that I love it! You get access to so much including preptests and live recordings of their online class. If the interactive lessons don't do it for you, you can sit through 3 hours of lecture. There is tons of content, homework reviews, labs. I love it and would definitely recommend it.

Megstew

New

Post by Megstew » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:48 pm

itachiuchiha wrote:Noah hooked me up with a beta account and I must say that I love it! You get access to so much including preptests and live recordings of their online class. If the interactive lessons don't do it for you, you can sit through 3 hours of lecture. There is tons of content, homework reviews, labs. I love it and would definitely recommend it.
How far are you into it? Could you go into some more detail please, like does the instructor teach a lesson, then go over problems? And are they good to use in conjunction with the books, like do you read a chapter and then do a lesson or what?

itachiuchiha

Silver

Post by itachiuchiha » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:00 pm

you are basically given a syllabus. there are 12 sessions and you are given homework after each session. during the session there is a short lecture and then some practice problems which require you to input an answer and the video responds to your answer (that is why it is called interact) then you do the homework and can watch a video recording showing the complete homework and how to do each problem. then you go to the next session then you rinse and repeat.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Beercules

Bronze

Post by Beercules » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:29 pm

Does anyone know where the "HW Review Recording" Videos are on the site?

itachiuchiha

Silver

Post by itachiuchiha » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:43 pm

student center > view class recordings > (drop down menu) review session recordings > then pick the review session, each are about 2 hrs

Megstew

New

Post by Megstew » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:25 pm

Can anyone who's actually deep into the program give some input on how long sessions take and how they incorporate the sessions with their own self study?

itachiuchiha

Silver

Post by itachiuchiha » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:47 pm

okay, if you want to get through the recordings of the old classes, they are 3 hours a piece and they go at a slower pace. If you do the interact lessons, each takes about two hours, give or take an hour. Homework takes a little while. The lessons are like an extra piece added to reading the strategy guides, so if you are self studying with MLSAT strategy guides, MLSAT interact is a great tool.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Megstew

New

Post by Megstew » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:37 am

So I ended up buying this program and I just want to say its one of the best decisions I've made in regards to my prep. It really is as if I have a private tutor walking me through each step. If anyone is on the fence about purchasing this or has any questions, feel free to pm me!

itachiuchiha

Silver

Post by itachiuchiha » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:59 am

told yaaaa

Ambitious1

Bronze

Post by Ambitious1 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm

The program is great and really forces the user to engage into the material and reinforce the concepts from the guides. I strongly recommend the program and am more than happy to answer any questions that people have about it, just shoot me a PM

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”