Online courses? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
eric922

Bronze

Online courses?

Post by eric922 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:54 pm

I've been signed up for Testmasters, but they just called me and said my class had been canceled due to low enrollment. They did mention they had an online course. I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with them or any online LSAT course and could let me know if they were useful? Honestly, if I'm going online anyway I'm leaning towards Manhattan LSAT since I really like their guide books, but I just thought I'd ask and see if anyone had any advice.

CristopherG

New

Re: Online courses?

Post by CristopherG » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:14 pm

I'll tutor you if you're interested. I wrote in February, scored a 178. PM me if interested.

bp shinners

Gold

Post by bp shinners » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:58 am

eric922 wrote:I've been signed up for Testmasters, but they just called me and said my class had been canceled due to low enrollment. They did mention they had an online course. I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with them or any online LSAT course and could let me know if they were useful? Honestly, if I'm going online anyway I'm leaning towards Manhattan LSAT since I really like their guide books, but I just thought I'd ask and see if anyone had any advice.
You can check out reviews of online courses here: http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 6&t=151670

Most places with online courses also have sample videos available; I'd check them out and see which one you like best.

Manhattan LSAT Noah

Silver

Post by Manhattan LSAT Noah » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:10 pm

eric922 wrote:I've been signed up for Testmasters, but they just called me and said my class had been canceled due to low enrollment. They did mention they had an online course. I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with them or any online LSAT course and could let me know if they were useful? Honestly, if I'm going online anyway I'm leaning towards Manhattan LSAT since I really like their guide books, but I just thought I'd ask and see if anyone had any advice.
One confusion about this is that there are video courses and live online ones. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. I just began a live online course (and finished creating an interactive video one a few weeks ago), so if you're still leaning our way, I can walk you through figuring out what will work best for you.

Good luck!

itachiuchiha

Silver

Post by itachiuchiha » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:21 pm

Manhattan LSAT Noah wrote:
One confusion about this is that there are video courses and live online ones. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. I just began a live online course (and finished creating an interactive video one a few weeks ago), so if you're still leaning our way, I can walk you through figuring out what will work best for you.

Good luck!
yep, if you get the MLSAT interactive, you also get access to all 12 sessions of a previously recorded live online class where students ask questions and interact with instructors. I find that extremely helpful. I started a few days ago and would definitely recommend it. I also had experience with 7Sage, there instruction is a lot more quicker, but MLSAT interactive digs deep.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”