Retake or transfer??

sysuh

Retake or transfer??

Postby sysuh » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:10 am

I took the LSAT in October and cancelled my score. Retook it in December and scored a 165. I had been scoring around 170 on PTs. I really think it was my nerves that screwed me over. I got accepted into a couple of schools but I'm not thrilled so I've been considering transferring. Would it be terrible to take the LSAT a third time and re-apply for the next cycle since transferring seems to be a really risky process? Or should I just suck it up and enter 1L with the intent of transferring? Also, would I be able to use the same letter of recommendations used from this cycle for the next as well?

Thanks!

AlanShore

Re: Retake or transfer??

Postby AlanShore » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:11 am

sysuh wrote:I took the LSAT in October and cancelled my score. Retook it in December and scored a 165. I had been scoring around 170 on PTs. I really think it was my nerves that screwed me over. I got accepted into a couple of schools but I'm not thrilled so I've been considering transferring. Would it be terrible to take the LSAT a third time and re-apply for the next cycle since transferring seems to be a really risky process? Or should I just suck it up and enter 1L with the intent of transferring? Also, would I be able to use the same letter of recommendations used from this cycle for the next as well?

Thanks!

absolutely do not bank on transferring. do not do this.

retake

Nova

Postby Nova » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:12 am

Never go to a law school you wouldnt be happy graduating from. Youll probably end up around median and be stuck there.

Retake in June.

sysuh

Postby sysuh » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:34 pm

Davidbentley

Postby Davidbentley » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:37 pm

<<<------:----:----><)

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”