Anybody Else Have Trouble Signing Up for DC LSAT?

echamberlin8

Anybody Else Have Trouble Signing Up for DC LSAT?

Postby echamberlin8 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:12 pm

So for the last month or so, when I go log onto Lsac.org to try to register for the June 2013 LSAT, it says I can't register anywhere in DC. When I've registered for the LSAT before, it lists multiple testing centers in DC, but now it only has the "DC Area Test Center," instead of splitting them up, and it claims it's full already. Is there really nowhere in the entire city of Washington, DC, that I can register for the LSAT? I find this to be pretty ridiculous.

Anyone else having similar issues?

stillwater

Re: Anybody Else Have Trouble Signing Up for DC LSAT?

Postby stillwater » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:13 pm

echamberlin8 wrote:So for the last month or so, when I go log onto Lsac.org to try to register for the June 2013 LSAT, it says I can't register anywhere in DC. When I've registered for the LSAT before, it lists multiple testing centers in DC, but now it only has the "DC Area Test Center," instead of splitting them up, and it claims it's full already. Is there really nowhere in the entire city of Washington, DC, that I can register for the LSAT? I find this to be pretty ridiculous.

Anyone else having similar issues?

test sites fill up. you booze, you lose

wtrc

Postby wtrc » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:35 pm

I called them about this a few weeks ago, when "DC Area Test Center" still had spots. They said once they have a better idea about how many people are taking it, it will start to say where the centers are. This happened at least once more that I can remember.

I didn't sign up for "DC Area Test Center" because I want to be able to pick my center... DC centers really range from excellent to awful. Worst case I'll take it in the Baltimore area.

echamberlin8

Postby echamberlin8 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:43 pm

weathercoins wrote:I called them about this a few weeks ago, when "DC Area Test Center" still had spots. They said once they have a better idea about how many people are taking it, it will start to say where the centers are. This happened at least once more that I can remember.

I didn't sign up for "DC Area Test Center" because I want to be able to pick my center... DC centers really range from excellent to awful. Worst case I'll take it in the Baltimore area.

Thanks for your response. A lot more helpful than "you booze, you lose" (what exactly is this implying?).

I was hoping to sign up for American, but we shall see if that's ever a possibility. Is that implying that we can't test at ANY DC schools/test centers if we haven't signed up for the DC Area Test Center option by now?

loomstate

Postby loomstate » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:01 pm

which test center in DC is tcr if no car, worry about space on desk

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”