Manhattan Interact

jwg6x6

Manhattan Interact

Postby jwg6x6 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:08 pm

Got an email a couple of days ago from Manhattan that my subscription got upgraded to interact.

Just wondering if anybody has had a chance to play around with it and what you thought about it?

Beercules

Re: Manhattan Interact

Postby Beercules » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:49 am

jwg6x6 wrote:Got an email a couple of days ago from Manhattan that my subscription got upgraded to interact.

Just wondering if anybody has had a chance to play around with it and what you thought about it?

I got upgraded as well. One lesson in - and it's phenomenal. I was struggling to get through the "pre-recorded lessons" before, but now it is SO much easier to focus and absorb the material. Plus the lessons are pretty much tailored to how you answer the questions, so it's a much more personal experience and it lets you soak in things you mess up.

PS Noah if you're reading this, thanks for the heads up letting us know we should buy the self-study program before the price went up. You didn't have to do that but your honesty is certainly appreciated.

Manhattan LSAT Noah

Postby Manhattan LSAT Noah » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:44 pm

Beercules wrote:
jwg6x6 wrote:I got upgraded as well. One lesson in - and it's phenomenal. I was struggling to get through the "pre-recorded lessons" before, but now it is SO much easier to focus and absorb the material. Plus the lessons are pretty much tailored to how you answer the questions, so it's a much more personal experience and it lets you soak in things you mess up.

PS Noah if you're reading this, thanks for the heads up letting us know we should buy the self-study program before the price went up. You didn't have to do that but your honesty is certainly appreciated.

So glad to see this post!

For those wondering what we're talking about go to http://www.manhattanlsat.com/lsat-self-study.cfm click on the decent-looking white dude for a behind-the-scenes video. And it looks like they set it up so you can do a free trial now. Let it be know that that page is more Noah exposure than even my ego requires.

In a fit of learning how to use screen capture software, I made a slide show tour, which marketing rejected, but since every piece of art deserves at least one person to view it: here it is (LinkRemoved), apologies for bad sound, I recorded in my house.

soul.less

Postby soul.less » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:50 am

I have tried the trial Manhatten interact, I like the format but I wish it had more examples to work through. I am not 100% sure if its worth $800.00? what do you guys think?

Manhattan LSAT Cory

Postby Manhattan LSAT Cory » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:59 am

soul.less wrote:I have tried the trial Manhatten interact, I like the format but I wish it had more examples to work through. I am not 100% sure if its worth $800.00? what do you guys think?

I'll let others comment on the value of the program, but just a note on the logistics of the trial: the trial access IS a little light on practice sets, but the real deal has a ton of them, plus access to every PT released by LSAC and a syllabus with more homework assignments in it than is probably necessary (broken down in to "serving sizes" so that students can determine their own appetite for ruining their social lives).

I wish we could have included hefty practice sets in the trial, but since we use 99% real LSAT questions in the program, we're not allowed to make tons of them available for free.

Soul.less, please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”