7 Sage Online Prep Course

mystikal
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:07 am

7 Sage Online Prep Course

Postby mystikal » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:08 pm

Honest opinion on this online company teaching abilities?
Able to help improve my score in LR and Reading? (LG is my Bitc*)
Please let me know if you have taken the course and seen increase score results!

I Don't wanna hear about any other companies please

Thanks

ws81086n
Posts: 318
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:47 pm

Re: 7 Sage Online Prep Course

Postby ws81086n » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:15 pm

Don't have any first-hand experience with a 7-Sage course, but he's pretty brilliant at the LSAT, so I would imagine it would be very good instruction.

EdSaid
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:18 pm

Re: 7 Sage Online Prep Course

Postby EdSaid » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:17 pm

mystikal wrote:Honest opinion on this online company teaching abilities?
Able to help improve my score in LR and Reading? (LG is my Bitc*)
Please let me know if you have taken the course and seen increase score results!

I Don't wanna hear about any other companies please

Thanks


I used their program. I didn't really have a problem with RC, but their videos I did watch for it were pretty good. I mainly used their LR stuff, and that was excellent. The best thing about their videos is that they break down why answer choices are wrong, which is something that not all of the test companies do. Also, they have lots of practice sets of problem types that makes practicing easy. So, for example, while Manhattan's book on LR will have about 10 or 15 questions for a type, 7Sage will have 5 or 6 practice sets with 8 questions for each type. They also tend to have videos for all of those questions. (When I took their course, it had just launched, so they were adding videos all of the time. I think they're pretty comprehensive now.)

Overall, I would recommend them. They're affordable and good.

mystikal
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:07 am

Re: 7 Sage Online Prep Course

Postby mystikal » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:31 pm

Yup from what I seen hes pretty smart

I like his LG explanations that's why I'm digging deeper into his Course

itachiuchiha
Posts: 907
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:59 pm

Re: 7 Sage Online Prep Course

Postby itachiuchiha » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:08 pm

it's only a matter of time now before graeme comes lol.

But in all seriousness, I had the course for a few days and i would definitely recommend it! JY Ping is a beast, and hilarious! But in my case, I pay attention more in class than I would at home on my computer, so this is the main reason why the course was'nt for me. But if you stay focused in front of a computer, I would 100% recommend. With the 14 day money back guarantee and the low prices and the TLS coupon code can't go wrong :)

I recommend you get the cheapest service and add on to the more expensive one later (you only have to pay the difference)
I think the cheapest service will give you access to all the lessons, which is really all you need.
The more expensive service just gives you access to JY going through all the recent practice test question for question and in detail.

Some would say that 7Sage is pretty much the online version of MLSAT.

Just my thoughts

mystikal
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:07 am

Re: 7 Sage Online Prep Course

Postby mystikal » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:34 pm

Thanks for your input!
I've thought about dropping some serious cash on a onsite prep course but I just don't have the time with a F/T job. That why 7sage seems like an ideal fit.
Anyone else?
:D


itachiuchiha wrote:it's only a matter of time now before graeme comes lol.

But in all seriousness, I had the course for a few days and i would definitely recommend it! JY Ping is a beast, and hilarious! But in my case, I pay attention more in class than I would at home on my computer, so this is the main reason why the course was'nt for me. But if you stay focused in front of a computer, I would 100% recommend. With the 14 day money back guarantee and the low prices and the TLS coupon code can't go wrong :)

I recommend you get the cheapest service and add on to the more expensive one later (you only have to pay the difference)
I think the cheapest service will give you access to all the lessons, which is really all you need.
The more expensive service just gives you access to JY going through all the recent practice test question for question and in detail.

Some would say that 7Sage is pretty much the online version of MLSAT.

Just my thoughts

User avatar
7sage
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:01 am

Re: 7 Sage Online Prep Course

Postby 7sage » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:14 am

mystikal wrote:Thanks for your input!
I've thought about dropping some serious cash on a onsite prep course but I just don't have the time with a F/T job. That why 7sage seems like an ideal fit.
Anyone else?
:D


itachiuchiha wrote:it's only a matter of time now before graeme comes lol.

But in all seriousness, I had the course for a few days and i would definitely recommend it! JY Ping is a beast, and hilarious! But in my case, I pay attention more in class than I would at home on my computer, so this is the main reason why the course was'nt for me. But if you stay focused in front of a computer, I would 100% recommend. With the 14 day money back guarantee and the low prices and the TLS coupon code can't go wrong :)

I recommend you get the cheapest service and add on to the more expensive one later (you only have to pay the difference)
I think the cheapest service will give you access to all the lessons, which is really all you need.
The more expensive service just gives you access to JY going through all the recent practice test question for question and in detail.

Some would say that 7Sage is pretty much the online version of MLSAT.

Just my thoughts


Hey mystikal, I'm one of the founders of 7Sage. Feel free to pm or email me (jy@7sage.com) if you have any questions. I'd be happy to answer them.

mystikal
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:07 am

Re: 7 Sage Online Prep Course

Postby mystikal » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:13 am

7sage wrote:
mystikal wrote:Thanks for your input!
I've thought about dropping some serious cash on a onsite prep course but I just don't have the time with a F/T job. That why 7sage seems like an ideal fit.
Anyone else?
:D


itachiuchiha wrote:it's only a matter of time now before graeme comes lol.

But in all seriousness, I had the course for a few days and i would definitely recommend it! JY Ping is a beast, and hilarious! But in my case, I pay attention more in class than I would at home on my computer, so this is the main reason why the course was'nt for me. But if you stay focused in front of a computer, I would 100% recommend. With the 14 day money back guarantee and the low prices and the TLS coupon code can't go wrong :)

I recommend you get the cheapest service and add on to the more expensive one later (you only have to pay the difference)
I think the cheapest service will give you access to all the lessons, which is really all you need.
The more expensive service just gives you access to JY going through all the recent practice test question for question and in detail.

Some would say that 7Sage is pretty much the online version of MLSAT.

Just my thoughts


Hey mystikal, I'm one of the founders of 7Sage. Feel free to pm or email me (jy@7sage.com) if you have any questions. I'd be happy to answer them.



I'm currently enrolled in the course.

Some brief feedback thus far=
Price=the price is not that bad, If I were to add up the book, tests tests that I've purchase, it would be right around their complete test course. Which comes with actual tests.

Course= The course helps me focus after the regular 9-5 day, and all you want to do is kick back and chill. The videos are really good, 7sage team breaks down the argument, the structure, and the answers..Giving you the key elements to answer quickly and correctly.

I'll try to report back when I'm finish
Good luck guys and girls. PM me if you have any questions or post here

User avatar
tuffyjohnson
Posts: 226
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:07 pm

Re: 7 Sage Online Prep Course

Postby tuffyjohnson » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:17 am

What's the coupon code?

mystikal
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:07 am

Re: 7 Sage Online Prep Course

Postby mystikal » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:28 am

tuffyjohnson wrote:What's the coupon code?


Email them jy@7sage.com, and theyll probably hook you up!
:D

User avatar
7sage
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:01 am

Re: 7 Sage Online Prep Course

Postby 7sage » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:54 am

mystikal wrote:
tuffyjohnson wrote:What's the coupon code?


Email them jy@7sage.com, and theyll probably hook you up!
:D


Definitely email me if you have questions at all. We have a 10% off coupon code for TLS: TLS2013




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexandros, jagerbom79 and 10 guests