A Blueprint Logic Games book? Can it be true? MORE FREE 3/28

itachiuchiha
Posts: 907
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:59 pm

Re: A Blueprint Logic Games book? Can it be true?

Postby itachiuchiha » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:20 pm

Blueprint is awesome. They said they are taking care of the situation! yay!
Take that USPS!

User avatar
arcanecircle
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:33 am

Re: A Blueprint Logic Games book? Can it be true?

Postby arcanecircle » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:10 pm

Media mail ftw :mrgreen:

I'm sorry to hear that Ita, mine was kinda flimsy when I got it too, book slid out when I held it at an angle. Fortunately it arrived unscathed.

Haven't dug into it too much, only on like the 6th chapter. I will probably skim a lot of the drilling. I definitely appreciate this. Thanks again Blueprint and Matt for the opportunity, I'll write up something detailed, promise. :lol:

0913djp
Posts: 206
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:26 am

Re: A Blueprint Logic Games book? Can it be true?

Postby 0913djp » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:33 pm

Still haven't received mine but granted it did say it would take 2-9 days. It shipped on Tuesday last week. Hopefully it'll get here by the week's end.

Wohast
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:11 pm

Re: A Blueprint Logic Games book? Can it be true?

Postby Wohast » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:53 pm

mine came in yesterday.
http://i.imgur.com/mwOeAas.jpg?2

thanks BP, looking forward to working through it!

User avatar
TheMostDangerousLG
Posts: 1547
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:25 am

Re: A Blueprint Logic Games book? Can it be true?

Postby TheMostDangerousLG » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:27 pm

Sent in my agreement yesterday, hope I wasn't too late!

User avatar
warandpeace
Posts: 301
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:43 pm

Re: A Blueprint Logic Games book? Can it be true?

Postby warandpeace » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:33 pm

man...i was too late

User avatar
TheMostDangerousLG
Posts: 1547
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:25 am

Re: A Blueprint Logic Games book? Can it be true?

Postby TheMostDangerousLG » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:04 pm

Woohoo, got my shipping info! Can't wait. :D

User avatar
tuffyjohnson
Posts: 226
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:07 pm

Re: A Blueprint Logic Games book? Can it be true?

Postby tuffyjohnson » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:36 am

Got my Bluepint Logic Games book in the mail before last weekend. Like the rest of you nerds I spent the weekend reading LSAT prep. I wish I had this book a month ago when I started studying for the June LSAT. Even though I've had the Powerscore book for a month and learned their system, I find myself referencing the Blueprint book more because of it's excellent grid in the back of the book to every single logic game with difficulty ranking, notes and descriptions. This is very useful because you can not only keep working a single type of game but also know you are progressing in difficulty as well. I found that it was a fun book, it keeps things light and flowy, but also has extra important details, such as, and I didn't know this, one big reason not erase during diagram setup is that on test day you will be erasing on flimsy paper and could risk ripping your test. Well done Blueprint, wish I had this sooner. Also, the online videos that correspond with each game are a nice touch--especially for us self-studiers who don't get much auditory work.

itachiuchiha
Posts: 907
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:59 pm

Re: A Blueprint Logic Games book? Can it be true?

Postby itachiuchiha » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:51 am

since USPS lost my book. Beth from Blueprint sent me a copy with overnight shipping! I did not even pay for the book and they replaced the missing copy! I am loving blueprint already. Already on chapter 6 of the book and love how funny it is. I am going to strive to be the ninja (only ppl who have the book will know what I mean) Right now I am at Cleetus level.

bp shinners
Posts: 3091
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:05 pm

Re: A Blueprint Logic Games book? Can it be true?

Postby bp shinners » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:13 pm

itachiuchiha wrote:since USPS lost my book. Beth from Blueprint sent me a copy with overnight shipping! I did not even pay for the book and they replaced the missing copy! I am loving blueprint already. Already on chapter 6 of the book and love how funny it is. I am going to strive to be the ninja (only ppl who have the book will know what I mean) Right now I am at Cleetus level.


You may have just made it into our promotional materials with that quote!

LSATobsessed
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:26 pm

Re: A Blueprint Logic Games book? Can it be true?

Postby LSATobsessed » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:54 pm

bp shinners wrote:
itachiuchiha wrote:since USPS lost my book. Beth from Blueprint sent me a copy with overnight shipping! I did not even pay for the book and they replaced the missing copy! I am loving blueprint already. Already on chapter 6 of the book and love how funny it is. I am going to strive to be the ninja (only ppl who have the book will know what I mean) Right now I am at Cleetus level.


You may have just made it into our promotional materials with that quote!


lol, Cleetus is such a n00b. I also like the moose guy, that dude is a guru.

User avatar
simplycatalina
Posts: 949
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:41 pm

Re: A Blueprint Logic Games book? Can it be true?

Postby simplycatalina » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:24 pm

deleted.
Last edited by simplycatalina on Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Daily_Double
Posts: 1035
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:45 pm

Re: A Blueprint Logic Games book? Can it be true?

Postby Daily_Double » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:43 pm

Just got my book. I'll probably finish it by this weekend and let you know how it stacks up to Powerscore and Manhattan in my opinion.

bp shinners
Posts: 3091
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:05 pm

Re: A Blueprint Logic Games book? Can it be true?

Postby bp shinners » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:21 am

Daily_Double wrote:Just got my book. I'll probably finish it by this weekend and let you know how it stacks up to Powerscore and Manhattan in my opinion.


Great! That's what we're hoping for. Though finishing it in less than a week is an impressive feat!

Holynorth
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:18 pm

Re: A Blueprint Logic Games book? Can it be true?

Postby Holynorth » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:36 pm

.
Last edited by Holynorth on Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

0913djp
Posts: 206
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:26 am

Re: A Blueprint Logic Games book? Can it be true?

Postby 0913djp » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:55 pm

I still haven't received the book. In fact, USPS has not updated the tracking information since February 27. Since today is the 9th day (it said 2 to 9 business days), I will hope to see if it comes in today.

If not, I'll be checking in with the appropriate people. Not a worry to BP...if at any consolation, I have signed up to take the spring course!

bp shinners
Posts: 3091
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:05 pm

Re: A Blueprint Logic Games book? Can it be true?

Postby bp shinners » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:28 pm

0913djp wrote:I still haven't received the book. In fact, USPS has not updated the tracking information since February 27. Since today is the 9th day (it said 2 to 9 business days), I will hope to see if it comes in today.

If not, I'll be checking in with the appropriate people. Not a worry to BP...if at any consolation, I have signed up to take the spring course!


Awesome! We're glad to have you. And if the book doesn't show up, either get in touch with me or the office (the office will be faster, as I'll just pass it along to them).

bp shinners
Posts: 3091
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:05 pm

Re: A Blueprint Logic Games book? Can it be true?

Postby bp shinners » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:49 pm

Alright, so we have 2 free copies available of the book that weren't claimed, so we're opening up to a competition - the two best LSAT-related haikus (as judged by me) will win a copy of the book! All other stipulations as noted in my first post (and any amendments in subsequent posts) still apply.

So get cracking! Entries due by Monday at 10PM EST.
Last edited by bp shinners on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

xbsnguy
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:25 am

Re: A Blueprint Logic Games book? Can it be true?

Postby xbsnguy » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:31 am

Blueprint I need 'cause
Logic games keep me up so
Help a brother out

*crosses fingers* :D

User avatar
RhymesLikeDimes
Posts: 403
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:58 pm

Re: A Blueprint Logic Games book? Can it be true?

Postby RhymesLikeDimes » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:50 am

USPS says my book is in Philly, so I should be getting it early next week. Really excited to see how it stacks up the LGB; the description of the book sounds very impressive, and I hope it will help me take my LG game to the next level (an automatic -0).

User avatar
apollo13
Posts: 106
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:47 am

Re: A Blueprint Logic Games book? Can it be true?

Postby apollo13 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:52 am

Covered LGB by mid Feb and finished Manhattan LG couple of days ago. I think Manhattan LG was a total waste of time. But since I have BP's LG book, let me try it and see how it goes.

User avatar
hannnahbb
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:09 am

Re: A Blueprint Logic Games book? Can it be true?

Postby hannnahbb » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:39 am

Ahh I really want one, here's my haiku:

A, B, C, D, E
Holy crap which could it be?
Blueprint come save me!

User avatar
LawyerBrah
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:02 pm

Re: A Blueprint Logic Games book? Can it be true?

Postby LawyerBrah » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:38 pm

I attended a Blueprint event a few days ago and received a discount code for the Logic Games book and one hundred dollars off a class. I've been really on the fence on whether or not i should purchase this book. Logic Games is definitely my weakest section, but i already own the Power-score Bible and Manhattan LSAT book. And to be honest, I'm not completely sure it's worth spending the extra money, especially since there aren't too many reviews on it. I wish that Blueprint would offer some more free material on their website, that way people can get an idea on whether or not Blueprint is for them. Manhattan has a lot of sample stuff on their website which convinced me to purchase their book. I bought the Power-score bible since it has so many good reviews on here. Would be nice to know more about the Blueprint book. It's all mysterious!

Random side note: Blueprint gave out really neat key-chains, pencils, and blue lolly-pops at the event i attended. I liked that touch.

I'm terrible at Haiku's and have no idea what I'm doing -- but here goes nothing!

Games have me lost now
Direct me and Correct me
Blueprint perfect me!

bp shinners
Posts: 3091
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:05 pm

Re: A Blueprint Logic Games book? Can it be true?

Postby bp shinners » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:21 pm

LawyerBrah wrote:I wish that Blueprint would offer some more free material on their website, that way people can get an idea on whether or not Blueprint is for them. Manhattan has a lot of sample stuff on their website which convinced me to purchase their book.


We've got our free help area here - http://blueprintprep.com/free-lsat-help - that has a free practice test on it (just click on the huge circle at the top of the page). From there, you can access full video explanations for each of the questions on that exam. It's a great way to get a feel for our material, and it's several hours of video between all the questions.

User avatar
LawyerBrah
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:02 pm

Re: A Blueprint Logic Games book? Can it be true?

Postby LawyerBrah » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:31 pm

bp shinners wrote:
LawyerBrah wrote:I wish that Blueprint would offer some more free material on their website, that way people can get an idea on whether or not Blueprint is for them. Manhattan has a lot of sample stuff on their website which convinced me to purchase their book.


We've got our free help area here - http://blueprintprep.com/free-lsat-help - that has a free practice test on it (just click on the huge circle at the top of the page). From there, you can access full video explanations for each of the questions on that exam. It's a great way to get a feel for our material, and it's several hours of video between all the questions.



That's actually pretty neat.

I'm looking at the videos now, thanks.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests