February reschedule... Familiar section?

bre.kidman
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:35 am

February reschedule... Familiar section?

Postby bre.kidman » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:29 pm

WITHOUT giving specifics, my test had two LG sections. I am CERTAIN I'd taken one of them before Saturday during my PT adventures. This is probably a dumb question, but I have to ask it so that I can stop fantasizing and accept that I tanked:

If I've seen the questions before, that was my experimental, right?

User avatar
chickpea
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: February reschedule... Familiar section?

Postby chickpea » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:49 pm

bre.kidman wrote:WITHOUT giving specifics, my test had two LG sections. I am CERTAIN I'd taken one of them before Saturday during my PT adventures. This is probably a dumb question, but I have to ask it so that I can stop fantasizing and accept that I tanked:

If I've seen the questions before, that was my experimental, right?


Unfortunately, yes. The exact same thing happened to me.

bre.kidman
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:35 am

Re: February reschedule... Familiar section?

Postby bre.kidman » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:18 pm

chickpea wrote:
bre.kidman wrote:WITHOUT giving specifics, my test had two LG sections. I am CERTAIN I'd taken one of them before Saturday during my PT adventures. This is probably a dumb question, but I have to ask it so that I can stop fantasizing and accept that I tanked:

If I've seen the questions before, that was my experimental, right?


Unfortunately, yes. The exact same thing happened to me.

:( :x :cry: :oops:

Seriously, it was the ONLY section I didn't run out of time on and was certain I got everything right. I guess I didn't really NEED to boost my score but I sure worked for it...

User avatar
chickpea
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: February reschedule... Familiar section?

Postby chickpea » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:24 pm

bre.kidman wrote:
chickpea wrote:
bre.kidman wrote:WITHOUT giving specifics, my test had two LG sections. I am CERTAIN I'd taken one of them before Saturday during my PT adventures. This is probably a dumb question, but I have to ask it so that I can stop fantasizing and accept that I tanked:

If I've seen the questions before, that was my experimental, right?


Unfortunately, yes. The exact same thing happened to me.

:( :x :cry: :oops:

Seriously, it was the ONLY section I didn't run out of time on and was certain I got everything right. I guess I didn't really NEED to boost my score but I sure worked for it...



Haha I feel exactly the same way. I finished the experimental LGs with five minutes to spare but barely finished all of the other sections and had to guess on at least a few questions. I also didn't need to retake but I did spent a month doing pretty much nothing but studying only to feel like I messed up on the big day. I was doing so well on my PTs this past month (mid-high 170s) but I feel like my score on the Feb test is going to be the same as what I scored on the December one :(

Let's just hope we did better than we think we did!

aresdude
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:36 pm

Re: February reschedule... Familiar section?

Postby aresdude » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:46 pm

----------




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Pozzo and 4 guests