February reschedule... Familiar section?

bre.kidman

February reschedule... Familiar section?

Postby bre.kidman » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:29 pm

WITHOUT giving specifics, my test had two LG sections. I am CERTAIN I'd taken one of them before Saturday during my PT adventures. This is probably a dumb question, but I have to ask it so that I can stop fantasizing and accept that I tanked:

If I've seen the questions before, that was my experimental, right?

chickpea

Re: February reschedule... Familiar section?

Postby chickpea » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:49 pm

bre.kidman wrote:WITHOUT giving specifics, my test had two LG sections. I am CERTAIN I'd taken one of them before Saturday during my PT adventures. This is probably a dumb question, but I have to ask it so that I can stop fantasizing and accept that I tanked:

Unfortunately, yes. The exact same thing happened to me.

bre.kidman

Postby bre.kidman » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:18 pm

chickpea wrote:
bre.kidman wrote:WITHOUT giving specifics, my test had two LG sections. I am CERTAIN I'd taken one of them before Saturday during my PT adventures. This is probably a dumb question, but I have to ask it so that I can stop fantasizing and accept that I tanked:

:( :x :cry: :oops:

Seriously, it was the ONLY section I didn't run out of time on and was certain I got everything right. I guess I didn't really NEED to boost my score but I sure worked for it...

chickpea

Postby chickpea » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:24 pm

bre.kidman wrote:
chickpea wrote:

:( :x :cry: :oops:

Seriously, it was the ONLY section I didn't run out of time on and was certain I got everything right. I guess I didn't really NEED to boost my score but I sure worked for it...

Haha I feel exactly the same way. I finished the experimental LGs with five minutes to spare but barely finished all of the other sections and had to guess on at least a few questions. I also didn't need to retake but I did spent a month doing pretty much nothing but studying only to feel like I messed up on the big day. I was doing so well on my PTs this past month (mid-high 170s) but I feel like my score on the Feb test is going to be the same as what I scored on the December one :(

Let's just hope we did better than we think we did!

aresdude

Postby aresdude » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:46 pm

----------

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”