Was the 'shooting' of Sandy Hook Elementary school a hoax?

User avatar
PromisedLand
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:46 pm

Was the 'shooting' of Sandy Hook Elementary school a hoax?

Postby PromisedLand » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:59 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx9GxXY ... 1360952499

Pretty self-explanatory. I am not asserting that that the shooting did or that the shooting did not occur. Though I guess if one is not acknowledging that the shooting did occur, they're acknowledging that it didn't, kind of. But yeah, that's neither here nor there, I am asking the bright minds of TLS what you think.

If you haven't even watched the entire video, please don't post.

User avatar
Davidbentley
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:49 am

Re: Was the 'shooting' of Sandy Hook Elementary school a hoax?

Postby Davidbentley » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:01 pm

I am SO glad that you have joined this community of internet heralds.
Image

User avatar
Ludo!
Posts: 4764
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:22 pm

Re: Was the 'shooting' of Sandy Hook Elementary school a hoax?

Postby Ludo! » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:03 pm

I haven't watched any of the video but I'm gonna post anyway. You're an idiot

User avatar
Poo-T
Posts: 266
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:32 am

Re: Was the 'shooting' of Sandy Hook Elementary school a hoax?

Postby Poo-T » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:03 pm

PromisedLand wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx9GxXYKx_8&bpctr=1360952499

Pretty self-explanatory. I am not asserting that that the shooting did or that the shooting did not occur. Though I guess if one is not acknowledging that the shooting did occur, they're acknowledging that it didn't, kind of. But yeah, that's neither here nor there, I am asking the bright minds of TLS what you think.

If you haven't even watched the entire video, please don't post.

Is this a subtly veiled 'flaw in the reasoning' question? That's the only explanation I can think for this post since this is the LSAT forum.

Post your conspiracies here: --LinkRemoved-- You are guaranteed to find rich, scholarly discussion about your topic.
Last edited by Poo-T on Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
dingbat
Posts: 4976
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Re: Was the 'shooting' of Sandy Hook Elementary school a hoax?

Postby dingbat » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:04 pm

What's wrong with you?

User avatar
fatduck
Posts: 4186
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:16 pm

Re: Was the 'shooting' of Sandy Hook Elementary school a hoax?

Postby fatduck » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:04 pm

ah, hour-long youtube videos, the favorite peer-reviewed journal of conspiracy theorists

User avatar
dingbat
Posts: 4976
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Re: Was the 'shooting' of Sandy Hook Elementary school a hoax?

Postby dingbat » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:05 pm

fatduck wrote:ah, hour-long youtube videos, the favorite peer-reviewed journal of conspiracy theorists

This is true on so many different levels

User avatar
PromisedLand
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:46 pm

Re: Was the 'shooting' of Sandy Hook Elementary school a hoax?

Postby PromisedLand » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:07 pm

dingbat wrote:What's wrong with you?


The investigative journalist makes solid points. And I'm not sure I understand your question.

User avatar
ManOfTheMinute
Posts: 1562
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:54 am

Re: Was the 'shooting' of Sandy Hook Elementary school a hoax?

Postby ManOfTheMinute » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:07 pm

Ludovico Technique wrote:I haven't watched any of the video but I'm gonna post anyway. You're an idiot


TITCR

I hope a mod doesn't ban us for being off-topic...

005618502
Posts: 2577
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm

Re: Was the 'shooting' of Sandy Hook Elementary school a hoax?

Postby 005618502 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:09 pm

This should be moved to the Lounge so it doesnt pop up on the main thread.

User avatar
dingbat
Posts: 4976
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Re: Was the 'shooting' of Sandy Hook Elementary school a hoax?

Postby dingbat » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:11 pm

PromisedLand wrote:
dingbat wrote:What's wrong with you?


The investigative journalist makes solid points. And I'm not sure I understand your question.

Do you think this has anything to go with LSAT prep?

User avatar
ManOfTheMinute
Posts: 1562
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:54 am

Re: Was the 'shooting' of Sandy Hook Elementary school a hoax?

Postby ManOfTheMinute » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:11 pm

AssumptionRequired wrote:This should be moved to the Lounge so it doesnt pop up on the main thread.


dingbat wrote:
PromisedLand wrote:
dingbat wrote:What's wrong with you?


The investigative journalist makes solid points. And I'm not sure I understand your question.

Do you think this has anything to go with LSAT prep?



But what if the next LSAT has a passage about it?!

User avatar
Icculus
Posts: 1421
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:02 am

Re: Was the 'shooting' of Sandy Hook Elementary school a hoax?

Postby Icculus » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:13 pm

In what way did OP think it was all appropriate to place this in the LSAT prep forum?

Also:

Ludovico Technique wrote:I haven't watched any of the video but I'm gonna post anyway. You're an idiot

User avatar
PromisedLand
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:46 pm

Re: Was the 'shooting' of Sandy Hook Elementary school a hoax?

Postby PromisedLand » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:15 pm

No. I think it has something to do with 'discussion'. Though the forum isn't entitled 'LSAT Prep and LSAT Discussion,' I guess I should have implied that the discussion was limited to matters concerning the LSAT.

I would move it if I could.

User avatar
JamesDean1955
Posts: 744
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:06 pm

Re: Was the 'shooting' of Sandy Hook Elementary school a hoax?

Postby JamesDean1955 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:16 pm

Unfortunately, this isn't the first time I've heard someone ask or even assert this pile of horse shit.

User avatar
fatduck
Posts: 4186
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:16 pm

Re: Was the 'shooting' of Sandy Hook Elementary school a hoax?

Postby fatduck » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:18 pm

PromisedLand wrote:No. I think it has something to do with 'discussion'. Though the forum isn't entitled 'LSAT Prep and LSAT Discussion,' I guess I should have implied that the discussion was limited to matters concerning the LSAT.

I would move it if I could.

you're gonna do great on LR

User avatar
PromisedLand
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:46 pm

Re: Was the 'shooting' of Sandy Hook Elementary school a hoax?

Postby PromisedLand » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:19 pm

fatduck wrote:
PromisedLand wrote:No. I think it has something to do with 'discussion'. Though the forum isn't entitled 'LSAT Prep and LSAT Discussion,' I guess I should have implied that the discussion was limited to matters concerning the LSAT.

I would move it if I could.

you're gonna do great on LR


Hopefully so.

User avatar
fatduck
Posts: 4186
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:16 pm

Re: Was the 'shooting' of Sandy Hook Elementary school a hoax?

Postby fatduck » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:19 pm

i'll make a deal with you, obvious troll OP. i can't watch your youtube video because i'm deaf. if you write out a complete transcript of the video, i'll refute all the arguments.

User avatar
Ludo!
Posts: 4764
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:22 pm

Re: Was the 'shooting' of Sandy Hook Elementary school a hoax?

Postby Ludo! » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:23 pm

PromisedLand wrote:No. I think it has something to do with 'discussion'. Though the forum isn't entitled 'LSAT Prep and LSAT Discussion,' I guess I should have implied that the discussion was limited to matters concerning the LSAT.

I would move it if I could.


Wait, wait. You thought the title of this forum meant that it was for LSAT Prep and also general discussion about whatever you wanted to talk about?

User avatar
JamesDean1955
Posts: 744
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:06 pm

Re: Was the 'shooting' of Sandy Hook Elementary school a hoax?

Postby JamesDean1955 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:24 pm

PromisedLand wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx9GxXYKx_8&bpctr=1360952499

Pretty self-explanatory. I am not asserting that that the shooting did or that the shooting did not occur. Though I guess if one is not acknowledging that the shooting did occur, they're acknowledging that it didn't, kind of. But yeah, that's neither here nor there, I am asking the bright minds of TLS what you think.

If you haven't even watched the entire video, please don't post.


Fuck you. That video is offensive beyond belief. "Grieving families or Oscar winners?"

GET.THE.FUCK.OUT.

User avatar
PromisedLand
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:46 pm

Re: Was the 'shooting' of Sandy Hook Elementary school a hoax?

Postby PromisedLand » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:26 pm

fatduck wrote:i'll make a deal with you, obvious troll OP. i can't watch your youtube video because i'm deaf. if you write out a complete transcript of the video, i'll refute all the arguments.


I'm not that concerned with your refutations, so I'm gonna pass on the transcript. I'm runnin' a 5k for deaf people near Gallaudet in March though, maybe you'll benefit from that.

User avatar
PromisedLand
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:46 pm

Re: Was the 'shooting' of Sandy Hook Elementary school a hoax?

Postby PromisedLand » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:27 pm

JamesDean1955 wrote:
PromisedLand wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx9GxXYKx_8&bpctr=1360952499

Pretty self-explanatory. I am not asserting that that the shooting did or that the shooting did not occur. Though I guess if one is not acknowledging that the shooting did occur, they're acknowledging that it didn't, kind of. But yeah, that's neither here nor there, I am asking the bright minds of TLS what you think.

If you haven't even watched the entire video, please don't post.


Fuck you. That video is offensive beyond belief. "Grieving families or Oscar winners?"

GET.THE.FUCK.OUT.


lol.

edit: Her father laughed and then poorly got into character. I think the question is valid.

User avatar
Davidbentley
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:49 am

Re: Was the 'shooting' of Sandy Hook Elementary school a hoax?

Postby Davidbentley » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:30 pm

PromisedLand wrote:No. I think it has something to do with 'discussion'. Though the forum isn't entitled 'LSAT Prep and LSAT Discussion,' I guess I should have implied that the discussion was limited to matters concerning the LSAT.

This is one of the dumbest things I have read on TLS. It is awesomely ignorant. It's almost beautiful in its stupefying dimness.

Image

User avatar
rinkrat19
Posts: 13917
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:35 am

Re: Was the 'shooting' of Sandy Hook Elementary school a hoax?

Postby rinkrat19 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:31 pm

Image

User avatar
Teflon_Don
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:04 pm

Re: Was the 'shooting' of Sandy Hook Elementary school a hoax?

Postby Teflon_Don » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:32 pm

PromisedLand wrote:
fatduck wrote:i'll make a deal with you, obvious troll OP. i can't watch your youtube video because i'm deaf. if you write out a complete transcript of the video, i'll refute all the arguments.


I'm not that concerned with your refutations, so I'm gonna pass on the transcript. I'm runnin' a 5k for deaf people near Gallaudet in March though, maybe you'll benefit from that.


The government was involved in the shooting to take away our guns and eventually lead a military-style take over on its citizens where they can't defend themselves and become slaves to the state? Damn.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests