Proctor asked me out after LSAT. Should I report to LSAC?

dirtrida2

Re: Proctor asked me out after LSAT. Should I report to LSAC?

Postby dirtrida2 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:18 pm

InGoodFaith wrote:
dirtrida2 wrote:Either way, welcome to the real world.

Where men with tremendous power try to court you at every turn.

If only I was a LSAC proctor, the opportunities would be endless.

seahawk32

Postby seahawk32 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:37 pm

epic flame

goldeneye

Postby goldeneye » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:40 pm

At least you know if you date him, it's likely he won't finish early.

Justin Genious

Postby Justin Genious » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:19 pm

goldeneye wrote:At least you know if you date him, it's likely he won't finish early.

Postby 20130312 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:20 pm

35 minutes is something to be proud of.

Postby 04102014 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:22 pm

cinephile wrote:It's pretty creepy for anyone who is in a position of power of you to ask you out. Even if there's no explicit quid pro quo, it's implied and anyone with taste and sense would know better than to ask you out in this situation.

Justin Genious

Postby Justin Genious » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:26 pm

ohpobrecito wrote:
cinephile wrote:It's pretty creepy for anyone who is in a position of power of you to ask you out. Even if there's no explicit quid pro quo, it's implied and anyone with taste and sense would know better than to ask you out in this situation.

oh, pobrecito mijito.

Grazzhoppa

Postby Grazzhoppa » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:35 pm

We all dislike you OP.

Sweetlady75

Postby Sweetlady75 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:36 pm

Your statement is very true.. But, I dont think a LSAT proctor is someone that is considered in a position of power.

PickMe!

Postby PickMe! » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:43 pm

nmop_apisdn wrote:Yeah, get this asshole fired for finding you attractive, but otherwise properly administering the test. He totally fucked up your third section by giving you his number after the test.

:roll:

:lol:

cgw

Postby cgw » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:43 pm

ohpobrecito wrote:

This is my feeling on the matter as well. However, if he just said something like, "hey, here's my number maybe we can get coffee some time" there doesn't seem to be too much harm there. I personally wouldn't be bothered enough to do anything about it. On the other hand, if it was more along the lines of, "hey, I haven't had sex in two years and I really want to lick your tits. Here's my number, call me" then yeah, I'd report that.

stillwater

Postby stillwater » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:48 pm

cgw wrote:
ohpobrecito wrote:

This is my feeling on the matter as well. However, if he just said something like, "hey, here's my number maybe we can get coffee some time" there doesn't seem to be too much harm there. I personally wouldn't be bothered enough to do anything about it. On the other hand, if it was more along the lines of, "hey, I haven't had sex in two years and I really want to lick your tits. Here's my number, call me" then yeah, I'd report that.

you'd report the man for baring his soul?

Zoomie

Postby Zoomie » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:51 pm

cgw wrote:
ohpobrecito wrote:

Lmao.

Volunteer

Postby Volunteer » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:54 pm

Fun game while waiting on scores: Assumptions/conclusion games on this problem.

Assumed: Proctor male, LSAT taker female.
Assumed: Proctor not law student or law school professor.
Conclusion: No one told him about law job prospects so he thinks he can hook a sugar Momma.
Conclusion: He needs to go back to the basement and Pinky Dinky Doo needs to lose his number.

J90

Postby J90 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:55 pm

I agree that it's somewhat creepy, but by even suggesting that you can ruin his entire life. Even the accusation carries horrendous consequences with it that certainly aren't deserved in this case.

He didn't cause you any harm, and definitely didn't have any physical contact. Let it slide.

cgw

Postby cgw » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:01 pm

stillwater wrote:
cgw wrote:
ohpobrecito wrote:

you'd report the man for baring his soul?

Yes. Men are constantly baring their souls to me and I rarely have the opportunity to report it to anyone.

cooldude87

Postby cooldude87 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:05 pm

seahawk32 wrote:epic flame

+1

Chaucer1343

Postby Chaucer1343 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:17 pm

It could have been worse. The proctor could have been doing this to you during the test.

amuseboosh

Postby amuseboosh » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:00 am

you guys..leave the OP alone, she got asked out, which is most likely a rare occurrence and she needed an outlet to let everyone know

John_rizzy_rawls

Postby John_rizzy_rawls » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:24 am

^ 4 posts total, defending OP. Gee I wonder who this could be.
Sometimes I love the internet.

warandpeace

Postby warandpeace » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:03 am

bizzybone1313 wrote:The only problem with her is she has a kid, but she still has a banging body (I have seen it without clothes already). :). My goal is to marry an educated, foreign born Asian girl.

Cool

warandpeace

Postby warandpeace » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:07 am

John_rizzy_rawls wrote:^ 4 posts total, defending OP. Gee I wonder who this could be.

But I think they're making fun of the OP "needed an outlet to let everyone know"

gobosox

Postby gobosox » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:00 am

It's my understanding that proctors are just normal people that they get for the day... The fact that this is a thread is insane. Good for the guy for having the balls to ask someone out in an awkward situation.

Fortune and love favor the bold...

thelawdoctor

Postby thelawdoctor » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:00 pm

gobosox wrote:It's my understanding that proctors are just normal people that they get for the day... The fact that this is a thread is insane. Good for the guy for having the balls to ask someone out in an awkward situation.

Fortune and love favor the bold...

Fortune? There is fortune to be had?

Sure. Imagine the fortune the OP could make by threatening to sue and then offer to settle out of court.

Proctors are all rich dudes right? Just like they guys who are regulars at the plasma centers?

CyanIdes Of March

Postby CyanIdes Of March » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:22 pm

John_rizzy_rawls wrote:^ 4 posts total, defending OP. Gee I wonder who this could be.

^ Guy apparently doesn't read the entire post he just quoted, makes assumption and winds up looking like a tool.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”