Proctor asked me out after LSAT. Should I report to LSAC? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Platodium

New

Re: Proctor asked me out after LSAT. Should I report to LSAC?

Post by Platodium » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:25 pm

threaten to sue on what grounds? ruining his life how? i would imagine this case case would get laughed out of court/lsac's department

jasonbound

New

Post by jasonbound » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:14 pm

bizzybone1313 wrote:OP is a perfect example of what is wrong with American women: Unapproachable, snobby and usually delusional in terms of how attractive they really are (especially if they do not have a three layer cake of makeup on). Right now, I am dating a foreign born Flipana. I spit game at her in a parking lot at a local college. She is like a fresh breath of air. The only problem with her is she has a kid, but she still has a banging body (I have seen it without clothes already). :). My goal is to marry an educated, foreign born Asian girl.
LOL

Mik Ekim

Bronze

Post by Mik Ekim » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:38 pm

bizzybone1313 wrote:OP is a perfect example of what is wrong with American women: Unapproachable, snobby and usually delusional in terms of how attractive they really are (especially if they do not have a three layer cake of makeup on). Right now, I am dating a foreign born Flipana. I spit game at her in a parking lot at a local college. She is like a fresh breath of air. The only problem with her is she has a kid, but she still has a banging body (I have seen it without clothes already). :). My goal is to marry an educated, foreign born Asian girl.
Not sure if, as an asian, I should find this offensive in some way, but this is pretty damn funny.

rftdd888

Bronze

Post by rftdd888 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:44 am

yeah bizzybone had the best post of the thread way back on the first page huh

jmart154

New

Post by jmart154 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:36 am

Our OP has mysteriously disappeared into the depths of nothingness....

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

thelawdoctor

Bronze

Post by thelawdoctor » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:56 pm

Platodium wrote:threaten to sue on what grounds? ruining his life how? i would imagine this case case would get laughed out of court/lsac's department
people threaten to sue for a lot less a lot more often

wtrc

Gold

Post by wtrc » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:23 pm

You should craft your entire personal statement (and for Yale, 250 worder) on this incident and how it changed your life.

Theopliske8711

Gold

Post by Theopliske8711 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:29 pm

Gimme 2 extra minutes on each section and I would go very far with him/her (I'm a straight male).

Funkycrime

Bronze

Post by Funkycrime » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:35 am

Responses to OP gave me hope in TLS.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

BerkeleyBear

Bronze

Post by BerkeleyBear » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:38 am

Funkycrime wrote:Responses to OP gave me hope in TLS.
+1

Gold

Post by 20130312 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:08 am

Funkycrime wrote:Responses to OP gave me hope in TLS.
stfu noob

shntn

Platinum

Post by shntn » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:54 am

Pinky Dinky wrote:I am not sure if anything can be gained by reporting to LSAC but I hope this does not reflect negatively on me.

Does either one of us have a duty or an obligation to report to LSAC?
Pics.

And no, I wouldn't report the person.

Pinky Dinky

New

Post by Pinky Dinky » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:12 pm

cgw wrote:
ohpobrecito wrote:
cinephile wrote:It's pretty creepy for anyone who is in a position of power of you to ask you out. Even if there's no explicit quid pro quo, it's implied and anyone with taste and sense would know better than to ask you out in this situation.
This is my feeling on the matter as well. However, if he just said something like, "hey, here's my number maybe we can get coffee some time" there doesn't seem to be too much harm there. I personally wouldn't be bothered enough to do anything about it. On the other hand, if it was more along the lines of, "hey, I haven't had sex in two years and I really want to lick your tits. Here's my number, call me" then yeah, I'd report that.
Ha! This made me chuckle. :lol:

OMG, you people all have the wrong idea. I did not want to report the proctor because the proctor hit on me; but more so to make sure that neither of us were in a conflict position.

I am on the East Coast where it was snowed in. I arrived late at the testing center. Everyone else was about to start the LSAT but this proctor took me into an empty classroom where I wrote the LSAT all by myself alone under this proctor's supervision. I suppose the proctor felt some chemistry, that I did not intend to convey.

More importantly, the proctor was exceptionally kind, giving me about 5 to 10 minutes extra on each section. The proctor did not have a stopwatch; we just kept time by looking at the analog clock on the wall. The proctor kept going out and coming back into the room where I was writing. During the RC, LG and LR2 sections the proctor left and returned 10-15 minutes after the 35 minute mark. So if I were to report the proctor to LSAC (as in file a complaint), I could risk my score being nullified.

Sheesh. Everyone here is a pervert.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

stuckinthemiddle

Bronze

Post by stuckinthemiddle » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:21 pm

Assuming this isn't a joke, then you are one lucky girl :lol: You'd better have scored 170+!!!

mephistopheles

Gold

Post by mephistopheles » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:26 pm

Desert Fox wrote:
lol

suralin

Diamond

Post by suralin » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:12 am

Pinky Dinky wrote:
cgw wrote:
ohpobrecito wrote:
cinephile wrote:It's pretty creepy for anyone who is in a position of power of you to ask you out. Even if there's no explicit quid pro quo, it's implied and anyone with taste and sense would know better than to ask you out in this situation.
This is my feeling on the matter as well. However, if he just said something like, "hey, here's my number maybe we can get coffee some time" there doesn't seem to be too much harm there. I personally wouldn't be bothered enough to do anything about it. On the other hand, if it was more along the lines of, "hey, I haven't had sex in two years and I really want to lick your tits. Here's my number, call me" then yeah, I'd report that.

OMG, you people all have the wrong idea. I did not want to report the proctor because the proctor hit on me; but more so to make sure that neither of us were in a conflict position.

I am on the East Coast where it was snowed in. I arrived late at the testing center. Everyone else was about to start the LSAT but this proctor took me into an empty classroom where I wrote the LSAT all by myself alone under this proctor's supervision. I suppose the proctor felt some chemistry, that I did not intend to convey.

More importantly, the proctor was exceptionally kind, giving me about 5 to 10 minutes extra on each section. The proctor did not have a stopwatch; we just kept time by looking at the analog clock on the wall. The proctor kept going out and coming back into the room where I was writing. During the RC, LG and LR2 sections the proctor left and returned 10-15 minutes after the 35 minute mark. So if I were to report the proctor to LSAC (as in file a complaint), I could risk my score being nullified.

Wait what? That's ridiculous, but lucky you, I guess?

ETA: Dammit, should've went with my gut instinct that this was/is a flame.
Last edited by suralin on Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

efi36

New

Post by efi36 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:31 am

Pinky Dinky wrote:
cgw wrote:
ohpobrecito wrote:

What a fucking troll.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

rouser

Bronze

Post by rouser » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:40 am

Pinky Dinky wrote:nah, he asked to inspect my ziploc...I told him it was sealed

jcccc

Bronze

Post by jcccc » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:17 am

Flame

Crowing

Gold

Post by Crowing » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:27 am

This thread delivered.

--ImageRemoved--

dirtrida2

Bronze

Post by dirtrida2 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:06 am

All that for a damn troll :roll:

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

crestor

Bronze

Post by crestor » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:06 am

lol

Sheffield

Bronze

Post by Sheffield » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:42 am

In a couple weeks we should return to this thread to see what LSAT score Pinky says she received on her pretend test. I am guessing she will claim 167.

One caveat, on the off-the-wall chance that this thread is legit and she really did take the test, my prediction 156.

Cicero76

Silver

Post by Cicero76 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:55 pm

Sheffield wrote:In a couple weeks we should return to this thread to see what LSAT score Pinky says she received on her pretend test. I am guessing she will claim 167.

One caveat, on the off-the-wall chance that this thread is legit and she really did take the test, my prediction 156.
How the hell is 169 not TCR?

bizzybone1313

Silver

Post by bizzybone1313 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:05 pm

Pinky Dinky wrote:
cgw wrote:
ohpobrecito wrote:
this proctor took me into an empty classroom
And did what with you?

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”