Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

LSAT Release Date

Sometime in Feb
5
3%
March 1
10
5%
March 4
49
26%
March 5
46
24%
March 6
44
23%
March 7
8
4%
March 8
5
3%
March 11
2
1%
March 12 and/or Beyond
22
12%
 
Total votes: 191

User avatar
TheMostDangerousLG
Posts: 1547
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:25 am

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby TheMostDangerousLG » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:53 pm

The waiting is killing me and this thread is lifeless. You always think your first wait is going to be so exciting.

User avatar
TheThriller
Posts: 2285
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:12 pm

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby TheThriller » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:58 pm

Believe me, the second wait doesn't disappoint :wink:

User avatar
TheMostDangerousLG
Posts: 1547
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:25 am

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby TheMostDangerousLG » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:07 pm

TheThriller wrote:Believe me, the second wait doesn't disappoint :wink:


Oh my.

bruin91
Posts: 237
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:09 pm

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby bruin91 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:28 pm

I'm tempted to change my username to spottedbears in honor of the February 2013 LSAT. 8)

gobosox
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:28 pm

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby gobosox » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:42 pm

I feel like we should have had a makeup waiting thread. My lg was so incredibly easy, in part because I think a lot of them were older lgs which I've been much better at.

Are we looking at 20 days from the original test date or 20 days from the makeup date as a reliable target date?

nedstark1
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:07 pm

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby nedstark1 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:38 pm

gobosox wrote:I feel like we should have had a makeup waiting thread. My lg was so incredibly easy, in part because I think a lot of them were older lgs which I've been much better at.

Are we looking at 20 days from the original test date or 20 days from the makeup date as a reliable target date?


That kills me to hear you say that because I'm usually a 0/-1 on LG, but this time around I would be happy with a -3. The last game in particular really froze me up, and I ended up guessing on 4 question. I was hoping I wouldn't be the only one :( Any one else struggle with that LG section (on the makeup)?

nedstark1
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:07 pm

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby nedstark1 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:44 pm

And another monkey wrench for makeup testers (which I wish I had anticipated) was the deviation from the pattern of having two pages devoted to a single LG. I had altered my diagramming strategy on the assumption that I would be working with the most up-to-date LSAT set-ups but never considered how them using recycled test material would change that. /rant

User avatar
chickpea
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby chickpea » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:49 pm

nedstark1 wrote:
gobosox wrote:I feel like we should have had a makeup waiting thread. My lg was so incredibly easy, in part because I think a lot of them were older lgs which I've been much better at.

Are we looking at 20 days from the original test date or 20 days from the makeup date as a reliable target date?


That kills me to hear you say that because I'm usually a 0/-1 on LG, but this time around I would be happy with a -3. The last game in particular really froze me up, and I ended up guessing on 4 question. I was hoping I wouldn't be the only one :( Any one else struggle with that LG section (on the makeup)?


I struggled on the make-up LG section as well although I was during really well on that section during my recent PTs. Not sure what happened!

User avatar
facile princeps
Posts: 421
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby facile princeps » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:17 pm

nedstark1 wrote:
gobosox wrote:I feel like we should have had a makeup waiting thread. My lg was so incredibly easy, in part because I think a lot of them were older lgs which I've been much better at.

Are we looking at 20 days from the original test date or 20 days from the makeup date as a reliable target date?


That kills me to hear you say that because I'm usually a 0/-1 on LG, but this time around I would be happy with a -3. The last game in particular really froze me up, and I ended up guessing on 4 question. I was hoping I wouldn't be the only one :( Any one else struggle with that LG section (on the makeup)?

Last game raped me. It caught me off guard because the first 3 were so easy. In retrospect, it could have been easy, too. It just had a lot more conditional logic and I got my contrapositives all screwed up. By the time I realized I did something wrong it was too late and I got unsettled. I may have missed up to 4 on that alone. Then that RC section felt tough to me. I may have done worse than my first try. If so, I shall accept my 162 or whatever.

mrscrouge
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:09 pm

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby mrscrouge » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:15 pm

second take here,

if we get the score a day early (which was the case for dec) it'd land on my bday :shock: :shock:,

and also on the day Real Madrid plays ManUnited for the knock out of the Champions League ... which isn't relevant.. or is it???

anyway.

--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
Ambitious1
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:38 pm

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby Ambitious1 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:22 pm

I'm confident I did really well in LG, but I had to bubble in C on that entire passage about shells because i ran out of time. Yikes.
Last edited by Ambitious1 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2013applicant
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby 2013applicant » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:23 pm

When is the anticipated release date for scores?

ws81086n
Posts: 318
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:47 pm

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby ws81086n » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:29 pm

Probably a day or two before March 6. Could be earlier, could be later though.

User avatar
OliveBC
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:41 am

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby OliveBC » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:37 pm

I've gotten to the point that I think so much about the LSAT, now every time I see the word "last" I think it says lsat for at least a few seconds before realizing nope, I'm just neurotic

I also didn't think I would mind the fact that the feb test is undisclosed, but the closer it gets to the date the more this is starting to bug me. I think I did well on LG and RC, but all three LR sections I had are just blurred together in my mind and I have no clue. Hopefully my score is good enough that I just don't care which questions I missed :lol:

User avatar
TheMostDangerousLG
Posts: 1547
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:25 am

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby TheMostDangerousLG » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:07 am

Officially less than two weeks!

User avatar
finnandjake2
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:41 am

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby finnandjake2 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:43 am

puppies.

Image
Last edited by finnandjake2 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
finnandjake2
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:41 am

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby finnandjake2 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:44 am

ws81086n wrote:Probably a day or two before March 6. Could be earlier, could be later though.


With all the crazy weather happening this year I'm not getting my hopes up for any day before March 7th.

User avatar
andy261
Posts: 405
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:50 pm

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby andy261 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:48 am

finnandjake2 wrote:
ws81086n wrote:Probably a day or two before March 6. Could be earlier, could be later though.


With all the crazy weather happening this year I'm not getting my hopes up for any day before March 7th.

Don't even say that. A part of me died waiting for Oct 2012 scores.

User avatar
finnandjake2
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:41 am

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby finnandjake2 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:51 am

andy261 wrote:
finnandjake2 wrote:
ws81086n wrote:Probably a day or two before March 6. Could be earlier, could be later though.


With all the crazy weather happening this year I'm not getting my hopes up for any day before March 7th.

Don't even say that. A part of me died waiting for Oct 2012 scores.


*Knocks on wood*

Sorry the wait for Oct sucked the soul out of me. All that remains is a black pit of doom and despair.

ws81086n
Posts: 318
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:47 pm

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby ws81086n » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:30 am

What I wouldn't give to know the credited response for a few questions I can't stop thinking about...

User avatar
TheMostDangerousLG
Posts: 1547
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:25 am

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby TheMostDangerousLG » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:54 am

ws81086n wrote:What I wouldn't give to know the credited response for a few questions I can't stop thinking about...


You and me both. =\

User avatar
eav1277
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:58 am

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby eav1277 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:33 am

TheMostDangerousLG wrote:
ws81086n wrote:What I wouldn't give to know the credited response for a few questions I can't stop thinking about...


You and me both. =\


I agree. I managed to not think about the LSAT last week, but I'm dying again :( I want my score! lol

rebexness
Posts: 4163
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:24 am

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby rebexness » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:38 am

Last edited by rebexness on Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lawschool111
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:02 pm

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby lawschool111 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:18 am

can someone please refresh my memory...what were the 4 RC passages on again? at this point everything seems like a blur to me

what did you guys think about the RC passages?

User avatar
finnandjake2
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:41 am

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby finnandjake2 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:23 am

rebexness wrote:PSA: you probably want to keep boob gifs out of the On-Topics.


Edited.

Why? I thought derp was fine in waiters threads. Last one I was in was not very on topic for a non lounge thread.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bearedman8, Bing [Bot], BobBoblaw, cherrygalore, Instrumental, jonny27, mrgstephe, stego, theboringest, Yahoo [Bot] and 12 guests