Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

LSAT Release Date

Sometime in Feb
5
3%
March 1
10
5%
March 4
49
26%
March 5
46
24%
March 6
44
23%
March 7
8
4%
March 8
5
3%
March 11
2
1%
March 12 and/or Beyond
22
12%
 
Total votes: 191

User avatar
TheJanitor6203
Posts: 811
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:12 pm

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby TheJanitor6203 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:19 pm

lawl92 wrote:
GreatWhiteNorth wrote:Anybody else get a waiver from William & Mary today?



I did.


I didn't. Stupid low gpa :'(

User avatar
Huck_Ziegler
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:03 am

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby Huck_Ziegler » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:41 pm

MS415 wrote:Are there any sane Feb waiters left?


Define sane. I mean the LSAT changes you. Really changes you. You've seen things. Done things. TERRIBLE THINGS. You're not the same after.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 125222.htm

User avatar
Huck_Ziegler
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:03 am

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby Huck_Ziegler » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:44 pm

TheJanitor6203 wrote:
lawl92 wrote:
GreatWhiteNorth wrote:Anybody else get a waiver from William & Mary today?



I did.


I didn't. Stupid low gpa :'(


You should send them a .gif. I'm sure once they understand your skill in posting humorous image loops on the web, they will waive the fee.

User avatar
TheJanitor6203
Posts: 811
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:12 pm

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby TheJanitor6203 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:49 pm

Huck_Ziegler wrote:
TheJanitor6203 wrote:
lawl92 wrote:
GreatWhiteNorth wrote:Anybody else get a waiver from William & Mary today?



I did.


I didn't. Stupid low gpa :'(


You should send them a .gif. I'm sure once they understand your skill in posting humorous image loops on the web, they will waive the fee.

Lol, that is highly possible!

User avatar
TheJanitor6203
Posts: 811
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:12 pm

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby TheJanitor6203 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:57 pm

The only ranked school to give me a fee waiver was Baylor. I'm not applying this cycle though.

ws81086n
Posts: 318
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:47 pm

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby ws81086n » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:03 pm

So it's been confirmed that makeups/cancellations will not delay the reporting of our scores, but will we get them sooner, by any chance? Seems unlikely, but I could see us getting our scores a little early and the makeup people getting their scores a few weeks after their test dates.

User avatar
Tom Joad
Posts: 4542
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:56 pm

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby Tom Joad » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:03 pm

TheThriller wrote:hes not really a 1L

Yeah I am.

Tom Joad wrote:Hi. I am currently a 1L at a T14 law school and I would like to introduce myself. I am looking for a fun, laid back 0L girlfriend. If you are interested please PM me.

rebexness
Posts: 4163
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:24 am

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby rebexness » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:09 pm

Last edited by rebexness on Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
TheThriller
Posts: 2285
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:12 pm

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby TheThriller » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:11 pm

Tom Joad wrote:
TheThriller wrote:hes not really a 1L

Yeah I am.

Tom Joad wrote:Hi. I am currently a 1L at a T14 law school and I would like to introduce myself. I am looking for a fun, laid back 0L girlfriend. If you are interested please PM me.


Image

User avatar
MS415
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:02 pm

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby MS415 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:43 pm

Huck_Ziegler wrote:
MS415 wrote:Are there any sane Feb waiters left?


Define sane. I mean the LSAT changes you. Really changes you. You've seen things. Done things. TERRIBLE THINGS. You're not the same after.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 125222.htm


TERRIBLE THINGS? Like, insane things? lol jk My question wasn't that serious...but I read the article and it just illustrates LSAT prep changes brain physically among other things.

ghostowl
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:11 pm

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby ghostowl » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:59 pm

Oh hell. I'm getting scared now

Im taking it this Sunday in Japan, I kind of envy you guys who are already done because you are done stressing out over it.

I wish they would let u post the LSAT questions here so I can prepare for it in a unfair way hehehe (evil laugh) Just kidding.

But to the people who took it this week, how hard were the games / RC sections? I've taken the October 2011 LSAT and I thought that was not too easy, not too difficult.

rebexness
Posts: 4163
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:24 am

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby rebexness » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:00 pm

Last edited by rebexness on Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
facile princeps
Posts: 421
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby facile princeps » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:21 pm

Just got the email. My make-up test is this Saturday (16th). Who else is in this mess with me?

User avatar
Eli
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:35 am

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby Eli » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:24 pm

Good luck, ghostowl and facile!! You go rock that international LSAT.

User avatar
facile princeps
Posts: 421
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby facile princeps » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:31 pm

Eli wrote:Good luck, ghostowl and facile!! You go rock that international LSAT.

Thanks, but I'm not international. My test center was closed last weekend (snow storm).

User avatar
Eli
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:35 am

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby Eli » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:57 pm

facile princeps wrote:
Eli wrote:Good luck, ghostowl and facile!! You go rock that international LSAT.

Thanks, but I'm not international. My test center was closed last weekend (snow storm).


Ha, sorry, I extrapolated from the unfortunate Chelsea logo. But good luck, really!

#man.utd

User avatar
facile princeps
Posts: 421
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby facile princeps » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:58 pm

Eli wrote:
facile princeps wrote:
Eli wrote:Good luck, ghostowl and facile!! You go rock that international LSAT.

Thanks, but I'm not international. My test center was closed last weekend (snow storm).


Ha, sorry, I extrapolated from the unfortunate Chelsea logo. But good luck, really!

#man.utd

That's mean, man. Mean. :lol:

User avatar
eav1277
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:58 am

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby eav1277 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:05 pm

There r def things that are much worse than being a Chelsea fan. being a man united fan for example. I mean how hard is it to support a team that has always been good (in our lifetime). That's the easy choice just saying :)

And don't give me the man united doesn't buy championships argument (historically they've been one of the wealthiest clubs and spent more money than everyone else)

User avatar
Eli
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:35 am

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby Eli » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:39 pm

No, I won't argue with that, but I love watching them play. They're so talented, and they've got great chemistry as a team.

Also, they're ADORABLE. Kagawa? Nani? I rest my case.

User avatar
Zoomie
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:54 am

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby Zoomie » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:43 pm

GreatWhiteNorth wrote:Anybody else get a waiver from William & Mary today?



Sure did.

User avatar
eav1277
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:58 am

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby eav1277 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:43 pm

But I have nothing against Man U fans as long as they don't trash city and chelsea. If other clubs don't spend money, there is little hope for other clubs to improve their quality and position in the EPL rankings significantly.

FWIW, you guys almost surely have the EPL wrapped up this year unless you fall apart completely.

Man City for FA cup glory. lol
Last edited by eav1277 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby chuckbass » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:45 pm

Since I took this test, but I'm applying next cycle, how exactly do I go about getting fee waivers? Should I just email the schools I'm applying to and let them know I took the test this February?

User avatar
Zoomie
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:54 am

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby Zoomie » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:46 pm

Yay Janitor! You are the one saving grace to this mundane thread. Okay boob pics are not really my thing, but it's sooo much better than getting fussed at for posting topics to questions or unproductively discussing the curve. The October waiters, while a bit trench-coaty (they discussed LARPing A LOT), were fun and made the wait bearable.

User avatar
eav1277
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:58 am

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby eav1277 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:50 pm

scotth724 wrote:Since I took this test, but I'm applying next cycle, how exactly do I go about getting fee waivers? Should I just email the schools I'm applying to and let them know I took the test this February?


If you're applying next cycle, I think you'll have to wait until early Sept/October-ish to start receiving fee waivers. Sign up for the CRS and you should receive them automatically. If not (or your impatient) you can email them with your stats, and they'll say yes (worst case scenario, no)

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby chuckbass » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:03 pm

eav1277 wrote:
scotth724 wrote:Since I took this test, but I'm applying next cycle, how exactly do I go about getting fee waivers? Should I just email the schools I'm applying to and let them know I took the test this February?


If you're applying next cycle, I think you'll have to wait until early Sept/October-ish to start receiving fee waivers. Sign up for the CRS and you should receive them automatically. If not (or your impatient) you can email them with your stats, and they'll say yes (worst case scenario, no)


Ok thanks. I just didn't know if schools assumed I was applying this cycle or not.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dan9257, Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests